Re: UFOnet: (geen onderwerp)

  • petergijs
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 1, 2000
      Rinus

      Ik ben wel geintereseerd.
      Laat eens weten wat je zoekt, dan kijk ik of we kunnen ruilen.
      Ben ook geintereseered in het ruilen/kopen van rapporten, CD ROMS. boeken
      etc

      Groeten

      Peter

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 14, 2000
        Rinus

        Bedankt, en hetzelfde gewenst
        All others : The same wishes, and make some of it this year

        Peter/The Netherlands

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 16, 2000
          Hallo Peter
          heb jij ook de tape/film van Hurtak-keys of enoch??
          groeten rinus

          petergijs schreef:

          > Rinus
          >
          > Bedankt, en hetzelfde gewenst
          > All others : The same wishes, and make some of it this year
          >
          > Peter/The Netherlands

        • John Horton
          Message 4 of 13 , May 19, 2001
            Mine too on your return i dont get it i contact ufo net to follow up on this
            but what i tried to attach was my home page wich was intercepted and
            switched heres the url. http://www.ufos-groups.cityslide.com
            maybe you can help me track down the offender as well
            Message 5 of 13 , May 19, 2001
              ok i had to check server and as it turns out someone attached a virus to my
              signature on e-mail so i know who it was and am going to handle it now !!!
              thank you for the notice, when you are in the ufo field of research you tend
              to make some enemies along the way so watch out for the handle PEPSIMAN_CR
              he is on Pal Talk

              Message 6 of 13 , May 19, 2001
                as i said earlier it was attached to my signatuer some how but i have since
                removed the problem and have been informed that the virus is called home
                page
                Message 7 of 13 , May 19, 2001
                  If you want to be free from viri for the rest of your life, get a Mac...
                • yogi
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                    Hi

                    Caus has been down for sometime, here is the explaination at the following address.

                    Take care

                    Brian

                    A Note About the CAUS Website

                    4/28/01

                    I have had several inquiries about the status of the CAUS website. The site, as many of you know has been down for about two weeks.

                    The CAUS website had been hosted for about the last 9 months at the Alien Zoo. The Alien Zoo has discontinued providing hosting and CAUS has had to find a new server.

                    The CAUS site has actually had a new hosting service for about a week, but we are having a problem with the name change. We are working to correct the problem as quickly as possible. The site is there however and you can take a look at it by using the IP number http://209.15.80.163

                    The new CAUS hosting service is the same hosting service that The Enterprise Mission now uses and was recommended by Art Bell’s Webmaster Keith Rowland. The new CAUS server has a lot of capacity and should provide great service.

                    It may take a few more days, but the CAUS site and the mailing list will be working again and hopefully with fewer problems that we have experienced in the past.

                    Thanks for your patience.

                    Rick Reed, Webmaster
                    P3N, CAUS

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                      Brian
                      Thanks a lot for your help and info
                      greetings rinus

                      Hi Caus has been down for sometime, here is the explaination at the following address. http://www.p3n.org/ Take care Brian

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                        Hi Rinus

                        Happy to help, as you noticed the site has been down for some time now. Maybe it will be back up soon.

                        take care

                        Brian

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                              Dear Rinus,

                          I do appreciate your contribution to the UFOnet but I would be very pleased if you will fill out your topic field in future mails.
                          It is usefull to judge the mail without the necessity to open it.

                          Cheers,
                          Albert Jan Sanders