Fw: Mars and other pyramids

  • Meatplow
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hello all,
          I am rather new to this group and this is my first mailing. I am not sure if you have discussed the complex labled "Star City" on Mars. If you have sorry to repeat any discussions. Now let me send you to a link from the "Armchair Astronaut" It generates images from the Mars Explorer. The link will give you an overview of the area selected.
          Now, I have zoomed in on the area several times, feel free to do so on your own via the "Armchair Astronaut" site as well. There are just a couple of things that I wanted to point out and get your input on.

      Lets take a closer look at the complex

      Lets take an even closer view of the now almost distinguishable pyramids.
      picture at 4X resolution

      Erie!

      Hope you enjoyed them.
      Michael L. Mattox Jr.