Re: UFOnet: "early silicone implants leaked"

  • Don Bennett
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2000
      My source on this answer is the "60 Minutes" TV Magazine show.
      To fully understand the bad science behind the silicone breast implant
      controversy, you have to go all the way back to long before silicone breast
      implants to the inventor of silicone breast enlargement, Carole Doda.
      That's a name the Feminazis (all five of 'em) don't want you to know.
      Carole Doda was a musician (saxophone, I think) who applied for a job at a
      topless club in San Francisco 'way back in the swinging sixties. The
      manager of the topless club told Carole Doda she couldn't work in his club
      because her breasts were not big enough. (Evidently the clientele of the
      club consisted of Neanderthal knuckle-draggers like me) Being an inventive
      and enterprising young lady, Carole Doda went to a local Auto Parts store
      and bought a gallon or so of Automotive Grade Silicone oil. She then talked
      a Doctor in to filling a big syringe with this Automotive Grade Silicone oil
      and injecting it in to her breasts with a needle. She got the job, and so
      many women demanded Silicone breast enlargement that the breast implant,
      with silicone oil enclosed in a capsule of silicone plastic, was invented to
      meet the demand. The TV show ran a clip (I saw it) of Carole Doda, twenty
      years later, performing in the topless club. She has had silicone oil in
      her breasts far longer than any other woman because she was the first. Last
      I heard she was fine.
      So the answer to the leakage is, once again, so what?
      Get a little perspective on the technophobia the Luddites promote. The
      annual traffic death toll of 50,000 killed proves the human race isn't ready
      for the invention of the wheel! So what?
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2000
        Carrying on from what you said: ".........The TV show ran a clip (I saw it)
        of Carole Doda, twenty
        years later, performing in the topless club. She has had silicone oil in
        her breasts far longer than any other woman because she was the first. Last
        I heard she was fine.
        So the answer to the leakage is, once again, so what?
        Get a little perspective on the technophobia the Luddites promote. The
        annual traffic death toll of 50,000 killed proves the human race isn't ready
        for the invention of the wheel! So what?"

        The same sort of reasoning was used to justify tobacco was safe for a such a
        long time 'I know someone who is in their 80s smoked all their life and
        there's nothing wrong with them, hence smoking is not bad for your health
        etc.' The reasoning was flawed then, and its flawed again.

        As to your "50,000 killed proves the human race isn't ready for the
        invention of the wheel" does it really prove that or does it really prove
        that car safety does not matter, because people don't matter in our society,
        when compared to a few people making a lot of money. A similar bad product
        is conventional science, because it seeks to justify why people are
        unimportant, and why we have to do experimentation upon them. But all of
        that is advertising, so that you buy the product. Buyer beware.

        It appears that covert operation involving stealth helicopters might be
        going on in Brazil, similar to the cattle mutilations operation in N
        America. In Brazil, people are being experimented upon. (See UFO Danger Zone
        Terror and Death in Brazil - where next? by Bob Pratt ) Did you really want
        to buy this product of "conventional science" that would justify such an
        operation (if it exists)?

        > My source on this answer is the "60 Minutes" TV Magazine show.
        > To fully understand the bad science behind the silicone breast implant
        > controversy, you have to go all the way back to long before silicone
        breast
        > implants to the inventor of silicone breast enlargement, Carole Doda.
        > That's a name the Feminazis (all five of 'em) don't want you to know.
        > Carole Doda was a musician (saxophone, I think) who applied for a job at a
        > topless club in San Francisco 'way back in the swinging sixties. The
        > manager of the topless club told Carole Doda she couldn't work in his club
        > because her breasts were not big enough. (Evidently the clientele of the
        > club consisted of Neanderthal knuckle-draggers like me) Being an
        inventive
        > and enterprising young lady, Carole Doda went to a local Auto Parts store
        > and bought a gallon or so of Automotive Grade Silicone oil. She then
        talked
        > a Doctor in to filling a big syringe with this Automotive Grade Silicone
        oil
        > and injecting it in to her breasts with a needle. She got the job, and so
        > many women demanded Silicone breast enlargement that the breast implant,
        > with silicone oil enclosed in a capsule of silicone plastic, was invented
        > meet the demand. The TV show ran a clip (I saw it) of Carole Doda, twenty
        > years later, performing in the topless club. She has had silicone oil in
        > her breasts far longer than any other woman because she was the first.
        Last
        > I heard she was fine.
        > So the answer to the leakage is, once again, so what?
        > Get a little perspective on the technophobia the Luddites promote.
        The
        > annual traffic death toll of 50,000 killed proves the human race isn't
        ready
        > for the invention of the wheel! So what?

      • Autymn D. C.
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
          Stop quoting the entire thread! It takes up a huge amount of space and
          time.
        • Don Bennett
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2000
            To Roger Anderton;
            OK, I finally get your drift. I think I've finally figured out the source
            of misunderstanding between us. I think you advocate banning everything you
            argue against such as anything technological that ever harmed anyone or was
            present, innocent bystander or not, when someone was harmed. You think I'm
            trying to "justify" (whatever that means) the slaughter of 0.05% of the
            people who buy products that benefit humanity; benefit being defined solely
            by sales.
            When I say "So what?" I'm not being rhetorical or dismissive; I really
            want to know what are the harmful effects of silicone leakage: Is it
            painful? Unsightly? Causative of disease? What disease? Oprah on TV
            saying "Oh, how awful!" is not a disease!
            I think the most horrible thing I ever saw on TV was an eminent United
            States Government public health expert, an M.D., I believe, saying that the
            poor unschooled black STD victims who were given phony medicine so that
            science could study the course of the disease through their horrible,
            agonizing deaths, "should have been proud of their contribution to science."
            She should have been hanged with the rest of the Nazi War criminals at
            Nuremberg. At the same time, I feel that the attitude that says that every
            product defect was deliberately installed in the product to inflict harm,
            pain and death on customers in order to satisfy corporate greed is stupid.
            The famous Ford Pinto "Let 'em burn." internal corporate memo is a case in
            point. Ford measured human pain, suffering and death in terms of dollars
            because that's what the courts do. Ford was wrong and the courts were
            wrong.
            Don Bennett

            >Carrying on from what you said: ".........The TV show ran a clip (I saw
            it)
            >of Carole Doda, twenty
            >years later, performing in the topless club. She has had silicone oil in
            >her breasts far longer than any other woman because she was the first. Last
            >I heard she was fine.
            >So the answer to the leakage is, once again, so what?
            >Get a little perspective on the technophobia the Luddites promote. The
            >annual traffic death toll of 50,000 killed proves the human race isn't
            ready
            >for the invention of the wheel! So what?"
            >

            >The same sort of reasoning was used to justify tobacco was safe for a such
            >long time 'I know someone who is in their 80s smoked all their life and
            >there's nothing wrong with them, hence smoking is not bad for your health
            >etc.' The reasoning was flawed then, and its flawed again.
            >
            >As to your "50,000 killed proves the human race isn't ready for the
            >invention of the wheel" does it really prove that or does it really prove
            >that car safety does not matter, because people don't matter in our
            society,
            >when compared to a few people making a lot of money. A similar bad product
            >is conventional science, because it seeks to justify why people are
            >unimportant, and why we have to do experimentation upon them. But all of
            >that is advertising, so that you buy the product. Buyer beware.
            >
            >It appears that covert operation involving stealth helicopters might be
            >going on in Brazil, similar to the cattle mutilations operation in N
            >America. In Brazil, people are being experimented upon. (See UFO Danger
            Zone
            >Terror and Death in Brazil - where next? by Bob Pratt ) Did you really want
            >to buy this product of "conventional science" that would justify such an
            >operation (if it exists)?

            Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
            Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633
          • Roger Anderton
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2000
              To Don

              Okay I am seeing where you are coming from a bit better. But you still don't
              have me completely right.

              I don't "..... advocate banning everything I
              argue against such as anything technological that ever harmed anyone or was
              present, innocent bystander or not, when someone was harmed."

              When you said "So what" it did sound like you were dismissive of human
              suffering, so you don't mean that. Okay.

              And what you really meant " .......... I really
              want to know what are the harmful effects of silicone leakage: Is it
              painful? Unsightly? Causative of disease? What disease? ...."

              In a previous e-mail, I said I did not know enough about silicone implants.
              Silicone implants was a diversion from what I was saying.

              Products are being brought onto the market without any 'real' caring about
              whether they cause health problems to the public. The example I am most
              familiar with is mobile phones. I have talked to people who know a lot
              about electronics, and they knew before the mobile phone network was set up
              that using the frequencies they were allocated was dubious. Ionizing
              radiation is known to cause cancer. Non ionizing radiation is supposed to
              not cause cancer (I would disagree upon this accepted wisdom, but never
              mind.) The frequencies used by mobile phones are too near ionizing
              radiation. Too many frequencies have been used for other things, most of it
              Black ops and military usage, and there was not much choice left as to what
              frequencies to use for mobile phones.

              It would seem logical to check that the frequencies were safe, before using
              them. But that was not what happened, they were just assumed safe and sold
              to the public. It is now that the experiment is being conducted on people.
              Data is being gathered on cancer rates etc., and by statistics testing to
              see if any link can be connected between the product causing health
              problems. It will then be a case of 'wisdom after the event' instead of
              'wisdom before the event.'

              According to orthodox theory there will be no health problems caused by
              mobile phones. It awaits an overwhelming amount of data proving the
              opposite, before the science community will change its beliefs.

              I find this waste of human life is deplorable, because physics is based on a
              misunderstanding of Einstein, hence the theory of physics is wrong. The
              theory of physics we have inherited comes from the events that led to WWII
              by the Nazis. It is more based on the idea of 'wisdom after the event' than
              'wisdom before the event', hence it becomes part of peoples reasoning that
              science is based on needing to do human experiments etc.

              You said : "I think the most horrible thing I ever saw on TV was an eminent
[...]

              I agree, and the reason why there are scientists that have this attitude is
              because the science we have is wrong. (Most scientists would be cleverer
              and not speak the 'plain truth' as the person above. They would not speak
              about having a belief that science has to operate on a human experimentation
              method. They would perceive it as a case of 'you want the truth, the truth
              is you can't take the truth' i.e the public is best not knowing what they
              think science is really like. ) Orthodox science has suppressed the
              existence of an alternative science.

              One of the factors that has suppressed the alternative physics is the
              Robertson Panel. The Robertson Panel set up to debunk high quality witnesses
              of UFOs, and suppress evidence of UFOs etc. could only work if it did the
              same in the public science sector. i.e. debunked scientists with unorthodox
              views. (Else 'they' might deduce the mechanism upon which UFOs operate, and
              'spill the beans.')

              In general only scientists that follow the orthodoxy get paid, those with
              other views are generally excommunicated from the science establishment,
              lose reputations etc., and have to find other means of getting paid. It
              leaves the scientists in the physics community with the impression that the
              one framework theory that they work from is the truth, or very near the
              truth. This is because it appears to have then proven itself against all
              other contenders. But the fight between the two theories has been unfair,
              there was not a proper fight. One theory has been nobbled, and never allowed
              to get into the boxing ring. Politics has corrupted science, and it acts to
              the benefit of sellers that want to make a fast buck.

              The advertising campaign however has made it seem that there is only one
              science framework theory. There is in general at least two ways to look at
              a problem, the physics community has only be allowed one framework theory to
              work from, because of the UFO conspiracy.

              Cheers Roger