Re: UFOnet: (geen onderwerp)

  • aergo
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 30, 2000
      STUPID STATEMENTS REQUIRE NO ANSWERS !

      rinus nienhuis wrote:

      Hello All
      I ask myself if there isn't any reply in the cropcircle community
           ...>>>>>>>>>>.....
      on the statement of Colin Andrews -that contains the message :
      80% of the cropcircles are FAKE and 20 % are being caused by a magnetic
      field
      ?
      Greetings rinus/netherlands

    • ajb60@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 30, 2000
        I think all should follow Michael Glickmans advice on the debunkers. Ignore
        them.
      • petergijs
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 1, 2000
          Rinus

          Ik ben wel geintereseerd.
          Laat eens weten wat je zoekt, dan kijk ik of we kunnen ruilen.
          Ben ook geintereseered in het ruilen/kopen van rapporten, CD ROMS. boeken
          etc

          Groeten

          Peter

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 14, 2000
            Rinus

            Bedankt, en hetzelfde gewenst
            All others : The same wishes, and make some of it this year

            Peter/The Netherlands

            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 16, 2000
              Hallo Peter
              heb jij ook de tape/film van Hurtak-keys of enoch??
              groeten rinus

              petergijs schreef:

              > Rinus
              >
              > Bedankt, en hetzelfde gewenst
              > All others : The same wishes, and make some of it this year
              >
              > Peter/The Netherlands

            • John Horton
              Message 6 of 13 , May 19, 2001
                Mine too on your return i dont get it i contact ufo net to follow up on this
                but what i tried to attach was my home page wich was intercepted and
                switched heres the url. http://www.ufos-groups.cityslide.com
                maybe you can help me track down the offender as well
                Message 7 of 13 , May 19, 2001
                  ok i had to check server and as it turns out someone attached a virus to my
                  signature on e-mail so i know who it was and am going to handle it now !!!
                  thank you for the notice, when you are in the ufo field of research you tend
                  to make some enemies along the way so watch out for the handle PEPSIMAN_CR
                  he is on Pal Talk

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 19, 2001
                    as i said earlier it was attached to my signatuer some how but i have since
                    removed the problem and have been informed that the virus is called home
                    page
                    Message 9 of 13 , May 19, 2001
                      If you want to be free from viri for the rest of your life, get a Mac...
                    • yogi
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                        Hi

                        Caus has been down for sometime, here is the explaination at the following address.

                        Take care

                        Brian

                        A Note About the CAUS Website

                        4/28/01

                        I have had several inquiries about the status of the CAUS website. The site, as many of you know has been down for about two weeks.

                        The CAUS website had been hosted for about the last 9 months at the Alien Zoo. The Alien Zoo has discontinued providing hosting and CAUS has had to find a new server.

                        The CAUS site has actually had a new hosting service for about a week, but we are having a problem with the name change. We are working to correct the problem as quickly as possible. The site is there however and you can take a look at it by using the IP number http://209.15.80.163

                        The new CAUS hosting service is the same hosting service that The Enterprise Mission now uses and was recommended by Art Bell’s Webmaster Keith Rowland. The new CAUS server has a lot of capacity and should provide great service.

                        It may take a few more days, but the CAUS site and the mailing list will be working again and hopefully with fewer problems that we have experienced in the past.

                        Thanks for your patience.

                        Rick Reed, Webmaster
                        P3N, CAUS

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                          Brian
                          Thanks a lot for your help and info
                          greetings rinus

                          Hi Caus has been down for sometime, here is the explaination at the following address. http://www.p3n.org/ Take care Brian

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                            Hi Rinus

                            Happy to help, as you noticed the site has been down for some time now. Maybe it will be back up soon.

                            take care

                            Brian

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jun 3, 2001
                                  Dear Rinus,

                              I do appreciate your contribution to the UFOnet but I would be very pleased if you will fill out your topic field in future mails.
                              It is usefull to judge the mail without the necessity to open it.

                              Cheers,
                              Albert Jan Sanders