Bay Area UFO Expo

  • stonepeepl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2000
      UFO Crash Debris Lands In The Bay Area

      Move over meteorites, the hottest thing to hit the Earth can be found at the
      Bay Area UFO Expo August 26-27, 2000.

      Expo host Robert Perala & Jaguar King Productions are pleased to announce
      that UFO Crash Site Debris (CSD) will be on display at the 2nd annual Bay
      Area UFO Expo.

      Complete with an isotopic anomaly and a mineral previously unknown to
      science, David Shoemaker's CSD has continued to invoke "denial or delight" in
      those who examine the material and the scientific reports that accompany
      these amazing artifacts.

      The special ANGLED & THREADED artifacts of CSD will be on display as well as
      "The Black Stuff", which some say is the actual fuel source of an
      intergalactic ship.

      In addition to these special display items, artifacts of UFO Crash Site
      Debris will be offered for sale to the public in limited quantities during
      this event.

      CSD has gained acceptance in mainstream metaphysical circles since its
      inclusion in best selling author Melody's "Z" supplement (page 80-81) of the
      Love is in the Earth series of books.

      To find out more about David Shoemaker's UFO Crash Site Debris, point your
      web browser to: http://crashdebris.com

      The Bay Area UFO Expo will be held August 26-27, 2000 at the Doubletree
      Hotel, 2050 Gateway Place, San Jose, CA.
    • Royce Holleman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2009
        Hey everyone last Wednesday Blogtalk Radio dropped me twice when I called in with my panel of guest. so we resceduled for tonight http://www.paranormalpalaceradio.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=56

        Heres hoping blogtalk Radio worked out its bugs