Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Fwd = UFO ROUNDUP Volume 5 Number 31

Expand Messages
  • Frits Westra
    Forwarded by: fwestra@hetnet.nl URL: http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/v05/rnd05_31.shtml Original Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:52:36 +0200
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      URL: http://www.ufoinfo.com/roundup/v05/rnd05_31.shtml
      Original Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:52:36 +0200 (CEST)

      ========================== Forwarded message begins ======================

      Volume 5
      Number 31
      August 3, 2000

      Editor: Joseph Trainor

      Mailbox: Masinaigan@...


      On Tuesday, July 25, 2000, at 4 p.m., the Concorde, a sleek supersonic
      passenger jetliner, fueled up at Charles de Gaulle International
      Airport north of Paris, preparing for its flight to New York City.

      At 4:42 p.m., the tower cleared the Concorde, now Air France Flight
      4590, for takeoff. The Concorde began rolling down the runway. But as
      the jetliner started its climb, a long trailing plume of fire poured
      out of the Number 2 engine.

      The crew apparently tried to bank to the right upon completing their
      climbout, and the Concorde began losing altitude.

      At 4:44 p.m., the jet crashed three kilometers (two miles) east of the
      airport, killing all 109 passengers on board. Four people on the
      ground were also killed when the crashing Concorde "obliterated the
      Hotelissimo, a three-story hotel," located at the intersection of les
      Autoroutes N17 and D902 in Gonesse, a town of 25,000 10 kilometers (6
      miles) north of Paris.

      Investigators combed the wheat fields near the Hotelissimo for
      Concorde wreckage. One of the two cockpit data recorders was found
      shortly after the crash.

      "Investigators had known that the Concorde pilot reported problems
      with the No. 2 engine, the innermost engine on the left, but the
      flight data recorder shows that the No. 1 engine adjoining it also
      lost power. The engine somehow regained thrust but lost power again
      after being airborne for 'a bit less than a minute,'" the French
      Accident Investigation Bureau reported.

      "Shortly after reporting problems with the No. 2 engine, the crew said
      that the landing gear would not retract."

      "'The flames seen after takeoff did not come from the engine but in
      all likelihood from from a major fuel leak,' the Accident and Inquiry
      Office, part of France's transportation ministry said in a statement
      Sunday," July 30, 2000, "'One of the pieces found on the runway seems
      to come from a fuel tank,' the statement said."

      (Editor's Comment: A burst or ruptured tank would halt the flow of
      fuel to the No. 1 and No. 2 engines. But how would that cause the
      electrical systems failure that affected the Concorde's landing gear?)

      The crash took a strange twist, however, when it was revealed that the
      Concorde had been leased by Dellmann, the German tour company. Of the
      109 people aboard, 96 were German tourists, and 13 of these came from
      Munchengladbach (population 260,000)m a mid-sized industrail city
      located 10 kilometers (6 miles) west of Dusseldorf and 320 kilometers
      (200 miles) southwest of Berlin.

      Munchengladbach was in the news six weeks ago when a UFO reportedly
      landed on the outskirts of the city. Over 50 German policemen hunted
      for the landed saucer, and some residents supposedly made contact with
      the saucer's occupants, which were described as "green humanoid males"
      on an "odyssey through the universe." (For more details, see UFO
      Roundup, volume 5, number 24, "German police hunt for landed UFO,"
      page 3.)

      Among the crash victims from Munchengladbach were "private business
      school director Kurt Kahle, 51, who perished with his wife and
      8-year-old son, leaving behind a daughter... Werner Tellman, head of a
      chain of furniture stores, and Harald Ruch, founder of a company that
      provides glass cleaning and security services to area businesses. Both
      died with their wives on the Concorde."

      On Thursday, July 27, 2000, a mysterious bomb explosion occurred at a
      commuter rail station in Dusseldorf used by Munchengladbach residents.

      ""An explosion rocked a Dusseldorf commuter train station, injuring
      nine people and sending bleeding commuters rushing from the station in
      panic. Two of the injured were in critical conditions, fire officials

      "Police said the blast was likely caused by a fragmentation grenade or
      a homemade bomb. Authorities did not believe did not believe the
      attack was politically motivated." (See USA Today for July 26, 2000,
      "Shock and grief unite Germany and France," page 3A; July 28, 2000,
      "Concorde was aflame during liftoff," page 13A; July 27, 2000, "In
      Germany, 'an entire city is in mourning' after disaster," page 6A and
      July 31, 2000, "Major fuel leak likely sparked flames on Concorde,"
      page 7A.)

      (Editor's Comment: Suddenly it's very dangerous to be from
      Munchengladbach. You know, this isn't the first time a UFO incident
      has had a cockeyed link to a major tragedy in the news. Last year,
      UFOs were seen repeatedly in Rosamund, California. Then, three months
      later, former Aryan Nations member and longtime Rosamund resident
      Buford O. Furrow Jr. popped up in Los Angeles with guns blazing. Makes
      you wonder, doesn't it?)


      "When Jody Messoline opened her UFO Watchtower in the San Luis Valley"
      on the outskirts of Hooper, Colorado (population 90), "she never
      expected them to come."

      "But they did come."

      "A bronze, cigar-shaped light glowed, hovered and sped away late one
      night in late June, Messoline said. It was about 11 p.m. nd Messoline
      was up on the watchtower with a few customers."

      "'It was there, and then it went fszkt across the sky and was gone,'
      said Messoline, who moved to Hooper from Golden (Colorado) about five
      years ago. 'At first I was reluctant to mention it. But the other
      people in the tower were with me at the time.'"

      "'It scared one gal so much, she left.'"

      "Despite this incident, Messoline isn't a believer--yet."

      "'It does make you wonder,' she said."

      Hooper's "UFO Watchtower is a 10-foot-high observation deck a
      50-person capacity atop a geodesic dome, which opened on Memorial

      ""Some days, only a couple of people stop by--for (soda) pop and
      (potato) chips. Other days more than 100 might stop for pictures, tell
      Messoline stories about their sightings and encounters, buy
      extraterrestrial=theme gifts,, camp overnight, take UFO pictures and
      relate abduction experiences."

      "Mostly they stop for a few minutes, but there are usually a few who
      recline on air mattresses and and view the sky for hours well past the
      closing time."

      "'Everyone has a story,' Messoline said, 'The serious ones come in the

      "Some even pay the two-dollar fee she charges to go up into the

      "'We wanted to see if the tower has had any sightings because there
      has been a lot of stories about UFO sightings in the area,' said Ryan
      Temple of Santa Fe, New Mexico, who stopped by for a look with his
      wife Wendy."

      "'I think they should mount a video camera up there and have it
      scanning all the time,' Temple suggested, speaking in all

      "Hooper, a small town" that cherishes ideals of "family, work, church
      and school, isn't usually a hotbed of cosmic cowboys. Fewer than a
      hundred folks live in the tidy homes that surround the town center of
      the Hooper Elementary School and gas station, and a few of them wished
      they had thought of building a watchtower first."

      "Candace Knolan, who lives in Hooper and runs a jewelry store, said
      she never thought about UFOs until she moved to the San Luis Valley
      seven years ago and started seeing 'a lot of interesting things in the

      "In early June (2000) she went to the tower because a group from the
      Center for Extraterrestrial Intelligence was meeting. That night, she
      saw a similar (cigar-shaped) object in the sky with red, white and
      teal lights respond to one of the observers who flashed a powerful
      flashlight (torch in UK or Australia--J.T.) of 250,000 candlepower."

      "One of the guys went 'blink, blink' with the flashlight. Then the
      object blinked back twice,' Knolan said. The guy with the flashlight
      went 'blink, blink' again, and the thing raced across the sky and went
      'blink, blink,' too.'"

      "The double-blink exchange went on three more times before the object
      in the sky vanished, she said."

      "'It blew me away,' Knolan said." (See the Rocky Mountain News of
      Denver, Colorado for July 23, 2000, "UFO Watchtower gets visit from
      glowing light in the sky," by Deborah Frazier. Many thanks to Gerry
      Lovell of Far Shores for forwarding the newspaper article.)


      Hooper, Colo. isn't the only town in the San Luis Valley to report UFO
      activity. During the past two weeks, there have been many sightings in
      Crestone, Mesita and on the Baca Grande Development near Alamosa.

      On Wednesday, July 12, 2000, between 1 a.m. and 1:45 a.m., witnesses
      skywatching in Crestone, Colo. "observed seven to eight blinking
      lights. They alternated green. red and white and were in a spherical
      formation, approximately 19 degrees above the western horizon. The
      formation of lights appeared to be hovering out over the Valley, and
      after approximately 20 to 30 minutes, appeared to be lights slowly
      moving west. Then they appeared to stop and started heading back east
      towards his vantage point."

      "The witness estimated the light formation to be about 10 miles (16
      kilometers) away, when he noticed them. At one point during the
      sighting, a helicopter 'approached from the west, flanked the
      formation to the northeast, and then headed east into the Sangres
      (that is, the Sandre de Cristo Mountains--J.T.) The helicopter was
      flying at an altitude of approximately 15,000 feet (4,500 meters)."

      On Friday, July 14, 2000, at 3:12 p.m., another witness reported the
      presence of a black helicopter over Mesita, Colo.

      The witness described it as "a large, dark, flat- bottomed unusual
      military helicopter," adding, "At about 3:12 p.m., we were on our way
      into Alamosa and had just turned off (Costilla County) Road K in
      Mesita, north onto (County) Road 10 when we noticed it coming out of
      the north-northeast, heading for the Ute Mountain area in the
      south-southeast. It could not have been more than 100 feet (30 meters)
      above the top of my truck., and if it had been going any more slowly
      it would have had to land. There was no other craft in sight either in
      the air or on roads or in the pasture."

      On Wednesday, July 19, 2000, at 10:20 a.m., multiple witnesses at the
      Baca Grande Development in Saguache County spotted "an extremely
      low-flying, four-engine, jet cargo plane. One witness called it a C-17
      which he thought was a NATO plane that replaced 'the old C-4.'"

      (Editor's Note: The C-17 has been in service with the U.S. Air Force
      for years.)

      The C-17 approached from the north, "made a dangerously low left-hand
      turn just above the treetops on North Crestone Creek. Plane 'seemed
      unusually quiet for a jet' and was between 100 and 200 feet (30 and 60
      meters) in altitude."

      Eleven hours later, at 9 p.m., in Crestone, Colo., a witness reported,
      "I had stepped outside to check out the stars, not many up yet, and
      there was a very bright star I noticed moving in the west and not high
      up, like a satellite... I watched it and ran over to Dan's to get him
      but could hear him on the phone, came back. It had continued traveling
      fast, from the northwest to the southeast, and it was brilliant white,
      no flashing, from behind it looked the same. It was well into the
      southeast when I heard a rumble in the northwest like a jet would
      make. But I honestly don't believe it to be a jet, as there were no
      flashing lights. It was brilliant white like an intense star from the
      side and from behind it."

      On Thursday, July 27, 2000, a resident of Villa Grove "observed a
      large, night-black jet that flew low over Hayden Pass and headed
      southwest at treetop level over (Colorado) Highway 285. Witness called
      the craft ''the strangest-looking plane I've ever seen.' A couple of
      minutes later, two fighter jets followed the course of the first plane
      down the Valley."

      Author/investigator Christopher O'Brien commented, "The San Luis
      Valley appears to be experiencing an upsurge of summer reports ranging
      from classic UFO-type nocturnal lights to unusual military flight
      activity." (Many thanks to Christopher O'Brienm author of The
      Mysterious Valley and Enter the Valley for these reports.)


      A weird creature was sighted on the highway in Puerta Cuatro, midway
      between the cities of Calama and Chuquicamata in northern Chile. It is
      being called a Chupacabra although it is a quadruped rather than a

      On Thursday, July 13, 2000,, at 1:30 a.m. a woman and her friend, a
      professor, left the Lions Club dinner and were driving south of Calama
      when they spotted "two strange yellow lights" on the road.

      "Although we originally intended to remain beyond midnight at the
      Lions Club transfer of power ceremonies, we both left at 1:30 a.m.
      Upon reaching the Chuqui checkpoint, a Carabinero (Chilean national
      policeman--J.T.) was inspecting a vehicle and we drove right by him,"
      the driver reported.

      "More or less in the vicinity of Puerta Cuatro, the driver flashed her
      high beams (headlights on the driver's Ford K automobile--J.T.) at two
      intensely yellow 'lights' a short distance away."

      "'The other 'car' was about half a block from our own. We were
      discussing God in a Christian framework when I began to slow down
      because the lights remained stationary. I thought it could be a
      stranded automobile or a bicycle.'" the driver reported.

      "Nerves then got the better of the Ford K's owner who then sustained a
      heated dialogue with her companion in an effort to explain the figure
      who stood two to three feet (0.6 to 0.9 meters) away from the front

      "'Is it the Devil?' asked one."

      "Yes, it would seem so,' replied the other.

      but much larger, lacking ears and covered in extremely long gray
      hair--particularly around the neck----and having two immense slanted
      yellow eyes."

      "The women and the 'thing' exchanged looks for some five to ten
      seconds, after which the car drove off along the left lane. The
      'animal' followed its departure with its head--an extremtiy capable of
      180-degree turns.."

      "'I felt a terrible fear. I wanted to get out of the car, but she
      calmed me down. We saw the two yellow lights again, but this time they
      lit up the entire road before disappearing.,'" the driver said, "'I
      hit the accelerator and kept up speed until we reached Calama.'"

      Calama is 300 kilometers (180 miles) north of Santiago de Chile, the
      national capital.

      "Now feeling more calm, both women have tried to rationalize their
      encounter. 'It's from somewhere else,' said the driver. Her companion,
      the professor, still thinks it's the Devil." (See the Chilean
      newspaper La Estrella de Loa for July 14, 2000. Muchas gracias a Scott
      Corrales, autor de los libros Chupacabras and Other Mysteries y
      Forbidden Mexico por eso articulo.)


      Hundreds of onlookers witnessed luminous orange spherical UFOs in the
      sky over Casuarina Beach in the Northern Territory of Australia.

      The sightings took place on Thursday, July 6, and Tuesday, July 11,
      2000 during the evening.

      Eyewitness P.A. Gibbs of Karama, N.T. reported, "We were there to
      watch the fireworks display, as were hundreds of other people. My
      friends quite facetiously said the orange lights were UFOs."

      At first Gibbs thought the orange orbs "was sunlight reflecting off a
      gold=foil sheeting" of a space satellite, being so far above the
      horizon they would stillbe in sunlight even though we were in
      darkness. I smugly and authoritatively favored this explanation until
      the 'satellites' began doing manoeuvres and changing direction."

      "Apart from the amazing phenomenon of witnessing UFOs, what I found
      incredible was that there were hundreds of people on the beach, and
      nobody else at all (was) astonished by the UFOs!" (See the Northern
      Territory News for July 11, 2000. Many thanks to Diane Harrison of the
      Australian UFO Research Network for forwarding this article.)


      On Friday morning, July 28, 2000, businessman Mike Proctor visited the
      Elk City Country Club in Elk City, Oklahoma (population 10,500) "to
      get a few tips from golf pro Si Friedman" when something very strange

      "We were videotaping my golf swing," Proctor reported. "After hitting
      several balls, we went inside to view the video, and in the background
      we saw a cigar-shaped object that was moving at a very high rate of
      speed It was at approximately a 30 to 40 degree angle moving from east
      to west."

      According to KFOR-TV in Oklahoma City, "As a teaching tool, Si
      *Friedman) uses a small video camera, and as he was rolling on one of
      Mike's swings, he captured more than just your garden-variety birdie."

      "In regular speed, it's just a black dot flying by, probably a bird,
      maybe an airplane but more likely a bird."

      Proctor said, "I asked him if he saw this, and he said, 'What are you
      talking about?' 'Well, somebody hit a golf ball behind me is why I had
      a bad shot on that swing.'"

      So the tape was run in slow motion, and the cigar- shaped UFO
      appeared, flying from east to west at an estimated speed pf Mach 2,
      twice the speed of sound.

      Proctor and Friedman have copyrighted the videotape and have contacted
      the National UFO Reporting Center, according to KFOR-TV

      Elk City is on Interstate Highway I-40 approximately 113 miles (294
      kilometers) west of Oklahoma City. (Many thanks to Jim Hickman and
      KFOR-TV for this report.)

      (Editor's Comment: I'll have to ask our president, the golfer, what
      kind of handicap you get if a UFO spoils your shot.)


      The same UFO videotaped in Elk City, Okla. may have been seen a few
      hours earlier just east of Dallas, Texas.

      On Friday, July 28, 2000, at 6:30 a.m., Anthony S. and his friend
      "were driving (south) to work early in the morning" when "the object
      approahed from the southwest."

      "At first glance I thought it was a commercial plane, but it was
      moving too slow and too low," he reported, "I pulled over and got out
      of the car to get a clear glimpse. Soon we were joined by some
      eyewitnesses who also also pulled over to witness the bizarre craft.
      The cigar-shaped craft was like nothing we had ever seen before. After
      a slow approach, it made a sudden vertical turn and sped with
      unimaginable speed toward the rising sun."

      Anthony said he pulled off the highway in Wylie, Texas (population
      8,300), just east of Dallas. He described the UFO as "cigar-shaped,
      silverish gray, just below the low clouds *estimated altitude of
      10,000 feet or 3,000 meters--J.T.)" and was "seen by 20 to 30
      early-morning commuters." (Email Form Report)


      "Eighty-three years after she was executed, sexy spy Mata Hari has
      given authorities the slip again!"

      After her execution by a French Army firing squad on October 15, 1917,
      "her head was severed from her body, then mummified, then placed in
      the Museum of Anatomy in Paris, along with 3,000 other preserved
      noggins, which mostly came from criminals and killers, used for
      medical research."

      "But a recent inventory showed Mata Hari's face was missing."

      "'The remains are not in the museum now,' says curator Roger Saban.
      'And no one knows where they could be.'"

      "Now museum officials have launched an all-out search for Mata Hari's
      gorgeous cranium, which still has her bright red tresses intact."

      "Officials believe the skull was stolen by a collector--or one of the
      beauty's modern admirers."

      Mata Hari was born Margaretha Gertruide Zelle in the Netherlands.
      After hanging around with Dr. Fritz Hartmann and other German mystics
      of the Theosophical Society, she traveled to India in search of the
      Hidden Masters.

      (Editor's Comment: Another one! Remind me to tell you sometime about
      Detlef Schmude, the world's first door-to-door psychic investigator.)

      Returning to Europe, Margaretha "became an exotic dancer in Paris,
      billing herself as Mata Hari, (Hindi for Eye of the Dawn--J.T.), the
      daughter of a dancing girl from India."

      "The sultry beauty bewitched vaudeville audiences around Europe--and
      secretly attended an espionage school in Germany, where she got cozy
      with top officials."

      She used her considerable charms to lure British, French and Russian
      officers into bed, "where they would happily spill military secrets."

      At her French Army court-martial in 1917, Mata Hari said, "I am a
      woman who enjoys herself very much. Sometimes I lose, somethimes I

      She added, "An officer in my eyes is a superior being==a man who is
      always ready for any adventure. It did not matter to me what country
      they came from. Harlot, yes. But a traitor, never!"

      At dawn on October 15, 1917, as the French Army squad took aim with
      their Lebel rifles, Mata Hari blew them a kiss. (See The Examiner for
      August 8, 2000, "Who stole Mata Hari's head?" page 7.)

      (Editor's Note: Two days before Mata Hari was shot in Paris, on
      October 13, 1917, there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary at Cova
      da Iria, near Fatima, Portugal, witnessed by 60,000 people.)

      from the UFO Files...



      "Beam me up, Bailiff!"

      Either this fellow was New York City's most notorious UFO abductee, or
      else he pulled off a disappearing act worthy of Harry Houdini. He
      disappeared seventy years ago this week, and this is his story...

      Joseph Force Crater was born in Easton, Pennsylvania in 1889, the son
      of Irish immigrants. He graduated from Lafayette College and then
      enrolled in the Columbia University Law School, making New York City
      his home.

      "In 1913, he began to practice law in New York. Ambitious and
      hard-working, he entered politics and soon became president of a
      Democratic Party club" in the city's Manhattan borough.

      "Because of his close ties with the city's Democratic leadership at
      Tammany Hall, he was appointed to the New York Supreme Court in April

      In 1916, Crater was retained as a lawyer by a New York socialite, Mrs.
      Stella Wheeler. "and the next year, after Mrs. Wheeler's divorce
      became final, Crater married his client. They appeared to be a devoted

      Judge Crater "was impressive in both physical structure and dapper
      dress. Although he stood six feet tall and weighed 180 pounds, he
      walked with short mincing steps. His face was fleshy, and his
      iron-gray hair was parted neatly in the middle."

      But the judge's domestic life wasn't all that rosy. In 1930, he was
      seeing two or three Broadway showgirls on the side, including
      22-year-old Sally Lou Ritz.

      When the state Supreme Court recessed in June 1930, Crater took his
      wife to their summer home in Belgrade Lakes, Maine.

      "On August 3 (1930) he received a telephone call and told his wife
      that he had to go" to New York City for a few days, "'to straighten
      those fellows out.'"

      On August 4, Crater "arrived at his Fifth Avenue apartment but he
      seems to have done nothing extraordinary that day or the next."

      "On the morning of August 6, however, he spent two hours going through
      the files in his courthouse chambers, and he had his assistant, Joseph
      Mara, cash two checks for him amounting to $5,150. At noon he and Mara
      carried two locked briefcases to his apartment, where he dismissed
      Mara for the day."

      "The same evening, August 6, 1930, "Judge Crater went to a Broadway
      ticket agency and bought one ticket for the night's performance of a
      new comedy, Dancing Partners, at the Belasco Theatre."

      Crater "then went to Billy Has's chophouse (cafe) on West 45th Street,
      where he encountered two friends," attorney William Klein and Sally
      Lou Ritz, who was described as "a stunning showgirl."

      "It was 9:10 p.m., well after the play's curtain time, that when the
      judge said goodbye to his friends in front of the restaurant and
      hailed a passing taxi."

      Judge Crater "hailed a taxi, stepped inside and vanished forever."

      "When he had not returned to Maine after ten days, Mrs. Crater
      inquired of her husband's whereabouts among his friends in New York.
      She was told that everything was all right, that the judge would
      eventually turn up."

      "Only when he failed to appear at the opening of the courts on August
      25 did his fellow justices become alarmed and conduct a private

      "A grand jury began to investigate the case in October (1930),
      interviewed 95 witnesses, amassed 975 pages of testimony," but could
      not decisively conclude whether he was alive or dead."

      In 1937, Mrs. Stella Crater sued three insurance companies, trying to
      collect her husband's death benefits. Her lawyer, Emil K. Ellis,
      argued that the judge had been murdered by gangsters. But the court
      ruled in favor of the insurance companies.

      On June 6, 1939, the state of New York declared Joseph Force Crater
      legally dead.

      Yet, like Elvis, Judge Crater continued to pop up from time to time.
      In the past 70 years, thousands of people have reported seeing him.
      And among New York City's cabbies, there are even stranger tales--
      stories of the well-dressed man with iron gray hair who vanished from
      the back seat of a Yellow Cab on August 6, 1930. How he suddenly went
      rigid in his seat, and the cabbie said, "You okay, pal?" And the
      passenger's eyes bulged slightly, and he began sweating. And he opened
      his mouth to scream, but no sound came out. He seemed to be screaming
      in silence. Then he turned transparent and vanished, leaving one very
      shaken cabbie behind the steering wheel.

      To the end of her life, Mrs. Crater was "convinced her husband was
      murdered 'because of a sinister something that was connected with

      Today Judge Crater would be 111 years old and surely dead. But if he
      is still alive, he is "perhaps pleased at having carried off one of
      the most thoroughly investigated--and mysterious--vanishing acts on

      Meanwhile, aboard a large silver saucer passing by the Crab Nebula, a
      mellow human voice disturbs the cacophony of cheeps and whistles in
      the ship's galley. "Uhhh, Reptoids...uhm, I don't mean to be a pest or
      anything, but...ah...could I go home now? Come on, fellows, give me a
      break. I'm supposed to be meeting Mayor Walker for lunch today..."
      (See the books Strange Stories, Amazing Facts, Reader's Digest
      Association, Pleasantville, N.Y., May 1978, pages 363 and 364;
      Mysteries of the Unexplained, Reader's Digest Association,
      Pleasantville, N.Y., 1982, pages 127 and 128. See also the New York
      Daily News for September 3, 1930, page 1.)

      That's it for this week. Join us in seven days for more UFO and
      paranormal news from around the planet Earth, brought to you by "the
      paper that goes home-- UFO Roundup." See you then.

      UFO ROUNDUP: Copyright 2000 by Masinaigan Productions, all rights
      reserved. Readers may post news items from UFO Roundup on their
      websites or in newsgroups provided that they credit the newsletter and
      its editor by name and list the date of issue in which the item first

      An Appeal To Readers
      Help Keep UFO Roundup Operating

      It currently costs Joseph Trainor around $100 per month to produce UFO
      Roundup. If you would like to help him keep the bulletin operating
      please consider making a donation.



      ========================== Forwarded message ends========================
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.