Re: UFOnet: Seeking your input

  • Rob McConnell
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3 6:45 AM
      Dear Phillip:

      We are presently booking for last two Saturday nights in August. If anyone of these dates meet with your schedule please tell me which one and we'l slot you in.

      Thanks for your input.

      Rob
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3 9:23 AM

        --
      • wsmith51@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3 10:58 PM
          In a message dated 08/02/2000 11:01:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
          hapetoobme@... writes:

          << Hi Rob,
          Will you let us know the name of the book and when it's due for release?
          Thank you.
          Betheny Stewart >>

          I got an e-mail from her co-author, John Oliphnat, yesterday, and he said it
          would be very soon.......I will post the date to the list when John or Pamela
          e-mails me with it.

          Sandy Nichols
        • Betheny Stewart
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3 11:30 PM
            Thank you!!
            Betheny

            On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:58:10 EDT wsmith51@... writes:
            > In a message dated 08/02/2000 11:01:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
            > hapetoobme@... writes:
            >
            > << Hi Rob,
            > Will you let us know the name of the book and when it's due for
            > release?
            > Thank you.
            > Betheny Stewart >>
            >

            > I got an e-mail from her co-author, John Oliphnat, yesterday, and he
            > said it
            > would be very soon.......I will post the date to the list when John
            > or Pamela
            > e-mails me with it.
            >
            > Sandy Nichols
            >

            > UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list
            > devoted to:
            > UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest
            > on
            > Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience,
            > etc.
            > ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

            > Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de
            > echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie,
            > ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

          • Peter Johnson
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 5 6:57 AM
              Hi I'm from Australia, I'd like to hear Diane Harrison from the Keith Basterfield Network give a talk, from what I have heard she's really interesting.
              Contact her at   tkbnetw@...

              Peter Johnson