Re: UFOnet: Seeking your input

  • wsmith51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2000
      Rob,

      Pamela Stonebrooke.............abductee.........she has new book coming out
      very soon.

      E-mail me for her e-mail address if you would like to have it.......she is
      picky about doing interviews because she has been burned a number of times.
      You treated me very well a few months ago during the interview I did with
      you, and I can vouch for your top notch show.

      Sandy Nichols

      Sandy
    • Betheny Stewart
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2000
        Hi Rob,
        Will you let us know the name of the book and when it's due for release?
        Thank you.
        Betheny Stewart

        On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:18:22 EDT wsmith51@... writes:

        > Rob,
        >
        > Pamela Stonebrooke.............abductee.........she has new book
        > coming out
        > very soon.
        >
        > E-mail me for her e-mail address if you would like to have
        > it.......she is
        > picky about doing interviews because she has been burned a number of
        > times.
        > You treated me very well a few months ago during the interview I did
        > with
        > you, and I can vouch for your top notch show.
        >
        > Sandy Nichols
        >
        > Sandy
        >

        > UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list
        > devoted to:
        > UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest
        > on
        > Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience,
        > etc.
        > ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

        > Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de
        > echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie,
        > ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

      • Rob McConnell
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000
          Hi Sandy:

          We have had Pamela on the show in the recent past and will be bringing her back on.

          Thanks for the input,

          Rob McConnell,
          Host & Executive Producer,
          THE 'X' ZONE RADIO SHOW

          Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@...

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000
            Dear Phillip:

            We are presently booking for last two Saturday nights in August. If anyone of these dates meet with your schedule please tell me which one and we'l slot you in.

            Thanks for your input.

            Rob
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000
                In a message dated 08/02/2000 11:01:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
                hapetoobme@... writes:

                << Hi Rob,
                Will you let us know the name of the book and when it's due for release?
                Thank you.
                Betheny Stewart >>

                I got an e-mail from her co-author, John Oliphnat, yesterday, and he said it
                would be very soon.......I will post the date to the list when John or Pamela
                e-mails me with it.

                Sandy Nichols
              • Betheny Stewart
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3, 2000
                  Thank you!!
                  Betheny

                  On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:58:10 EDT wsmith51@... writes:
                  > In a message dated 08/02/2000 11:01:25 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
                  > hapetoobme@... writes:
                  >
                  > << Hi Rob,
                  > Will you let us know the name of the book and when it's due for
                  > release?
                  > Thank you.
                  > Betheny Stewart >>
                  >

                  > I got an e-mail from her co-author, John Oliphnat, yesterday, and he
                  > said it
                  > would be very soon.......I will post the date to the list when John
                  > or Pamela
                  > e-mails me with it.
                  >
                  > Sandy Nichols
                  >

                  > UFOnet is an open, international, free news and discussion list
                  > devoted to:
                  > UFOs, Anomalous Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the Latest
                  > on
                  > Aerospace Research and Space Flight, Free & New Energy, Exoscience,
                  > etc.
                  > ufonet-subscribe@egroups.com

                  > Word voor fl 20,- lid van de UFOnieuwsbrief. Zes maal per jaar in de
                  > echte brievenbus het laatste nieuws uit de ufologie, astronomie,
                  > ruimtevaart en aanverwante onderwerpen. Kijk op www.ufonet.nl!

                • Peter Johnson
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 5, 2000
                    Hi I'm from Australia, I'd like to hear Diane Harrison from the Keith Basterfield Network give a talk, from what I have heard she's really interesting.
                    Contact her at   tkbnetw@...

                    Peter Johnson