Fwd = [DrRichBoylanReports:] further details on Bush-Cheney UFO story

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: "Richard J. Boylan, Ph.D." <drboylan@...>
      Original Subject: [DrRichBoylanReports:] further details on Bush-Cheney UFO story
      Original Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:09:45 -0700

      Dr RichBoylanReports - http://DrRichBoylanReports.listbot.com

      DATE: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 10:05:43
      From: "charles archie huffer" <cahuffer@...>
      To: kitchur@...

      Randy,

      You have an error in your presentation. Apparently only
      part of my exchange with Gov. Bush was recorded.

      Unidentified Citizen(Charles A. Huffer) Half the public
      believes that they are real. Would you finally tell the
      truth about UFOs?

      Gov. George W. Bush Sure, I will.

      Charles A. Huffer This man knows. He was Sec. of Defense.
      (Cheney had in the meantime walked over to us and extended
      his hand to me. He was not near enough to hear my complete
      comments to Gov. Bush.)

      Gov. George W. Bush And a great one.

      A few minutes later I saw Gov. Bush in the hall and he
      recognized me immediately and said something to the effect
      that that would be the first thing he (meaning Cheney)
      would do. He would get him right on it. I have this on
      audio tape but I am in the Fayetteville Public Library and
      do not have the tape with me.

      Thanks for posting this info on the internet. I am not
      able to bring up the CNN Transcripts site at the moment.

      Sincerely,

      Charles A. Huffer