Fwd = Filer's Files #30 Aircraft Suddenly Disappear?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: Majorstar@...
      Original Subject: Filer's Files #30 Aircraft Suddenly Disappear?
      Original Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 22:47:43 EDT

      Filer's Files #30 -- 2000, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      July 31, 2000, Majorstar@..., Sponsored by Electronic Arts
      Web Site at: http://www.filersfiles.com.-Chuck Warren Webmaster.

      WARNING INCREASED ALERT

      I've followed the UFO situation for more than twenty years and its hard to
      explain but, I have a feeling something is very wrong, but it is not much
      more than a hunch. Consequently, I need help from anyone reading this
      report to use your resources to collect data about this new turn in
      events. My strong premonition is based on some reliable information that
      started a couple years back when Chuck Warren, told me he was
      photographing low level contrails made by large four engine white jet
      aircraft flying over the Philadelphia area. I have some 5,000 flying
      hours and have often seen contrails being formed by our aircraft, but
      never at these lower levels. We generally flew at 30,000 feet or higher
      in our C-141 Starlifter and often I observed four contrails developing
      well behind the engines, these would combine into on long contrail that
      would soon dissipate. Jet aircraft engines emit tiny particles that serve
      as condensation nuclei. At high altitudes water vapor collects on these
      particles and crystallizes, and in turn creating streaks of frozen water
      vapor otherwise known as contrails.

      Chuck and his friends assured me these were not normal contrails, that the
      aircraft were flying much too low to form the standard contrails. He
      showed me some film of what appeared to be a white 707 or KC-135 aircraft
      flying at a few thousand feet leaving two contrails. The spray was coming
      from the tail area and not from the engines. According to hundreds of
      reports this spray called chemtrails falls to the ground and often makes
      some people sick with flu like symptoms and skin rashes. The planes are
      often seen flying in a crisscross checkerboard pattern and soon the whole
      sky is clouded over. Weather satellite photos also show the operation
      from space. These photos can be seen at several websites such as
      www.contrail connection.com.

      I first thought the government was spraying perhaps due to the Nile Fever
      scare. I checked with some old tanker Air Force and National Guard people
      all of whom denied any knowledge of the spraying. Samples of the
      chemtrails have been collected and are alleged to contain various toxins
      and reportedly red and white blood cells, and other unidentified cell
      types. Using a sub micron fiber sample these appear to be cells of a
      desiccated freeze dried nature. These samples were sent to the EPA who
      thus far have given unsatisfactory answers. Their response has been that
      aircraft normally form contrails and spread toxins similar to cars
      exhaust. There is nothing to worry about.

      On July 9, 2000, I was at Long Beach Island, New Jersey over looking at
      the Atlantic Ocean when I noticed a white four engine jet making a long
      contrail. It was a very thick heavy contrail in a beautiful blue sky. I
      looked left towards New York and the contrail was at least fifty miles
      long. Within a few seconds I looked back to the front of the contrail to
      get a closer look at the aircraft and it had disappeared. I searched the
      sky with binoculars, but it was gone. The contrail had suddenly stopped
      where I last saw the aircraft. I thought that was very strange, but
      perhaps I just lost it in the clear blue sky?

      At the recent MUFON Conference Louisiana State Director Greg Avery
      explained his video camera was picking up UFOs inside the chemtrails and
      showed us some videos to that effect. Greg is a private trail lawyer
      whose philosophy concerning UFOs is: "that more often than not the
      evidence of the existence of flying saucers would have been judged a
      "proven fact" a long time ago if the question and the evidence had been
      put before an American jury using the same standards of proof used in
      civil trials for more than two hundred years." Driving home from the
      MUFON conference the Georgia State MUFON director who is a retired Chief
      of Police and others saw aircraft spraying. All those in the car noticed
      the contrails. While they were watching the spaying from the aircraft it
      disappeared. These are high quality witnesses, they are not mistaken.
      I've learned from other contrail experts this has happened before. To my
      knowledge humans do not possess aircraft that can disappear. The spraying
      is real, therefore I suspect that UFOs are involved. I want to know what
      they are spraying and why. The UFO and the chemtrial phenomena may have
      moved to a new level of seriousness.

      My inquiries lead me to believe no one in government is noticing or
      analyzing the data? If anyone happens to see an aircraft at low level
      making contrails I urge you to videotape and get other witnesses
      watching. The more important the witness you can notify the better.
      Attempt to collect the spray. For example, large plates, plastic or your
      car's hubcaps could be used to collect the liquid. Once the spray lands
      use Q tips to collect the spray and put into clean glass or plastic
      containers. Keep a record of what's happening. Let me know and I will
      give you an address to send the samples and videotapes. There is an
      urgent need for airborne sample collection flying behind the airborne
      chemtrails. This could be dangerous, but airborne samples would be much
      more valuable if properly collected and recorded.

      I also suggest you put your name and address on this letter and send it to
      the most powerful person you know. We are attempting to get the news
      media and politicians aware of this potential problem. I will be on the
      Jeff Rense show Tuesday night to talk more about it. The EPA wrote David
      Peterson at the Chemtrail Research Fund on February 22, 2000. "We are not
      aware of any program to disperse fibrous material on the US population.
      My experience is that the government authorities are not engaged in quiet
      research to determine the problem, but tend to scoff at our efforts.

      I wish to caution the reader that our data is not proven, the results of
      this spraying could be either helpful or hurtful to mankind. We are
      attempting to collect data and sort this out. We have obtained reports
      from almost every state in the US and numerous foreign countries such as
      Australia, England, France, Holland, Italy, New Zealand, Scotland, and
      Sweden.

      The following are Essential Elements of Information that we need
      collected: Describe the craft and how it seems to disappear? Report
      location, date, time, speed, angle above the horizon, distance, size,
      etc. We can estimate altitude of the craft based on the angle and
      distance. For example, if the aircraft was 800 feet away at 30 degrees
      above the horizon its altitude would be 762 feet. Caution concerning
      your reports. High flying aircraft with contrails are a normal
      situation. Generally an aircraft smaller than your thumb nail at arm's
      length is at altitudes where normal contrails form. If the aircraft is
      larger than your thumb at arm's length it is unlikely contrails will
      naturally form and these should be especially videotaped. Attempt to get
      an overall wide angle view of the scene before and after zooming in on
      the object.

      The obvious possibility is that the chemtrails are being spread by white
      unidentified flying objects that appear fairly normal until they suddenly
      disappear. It is much too early to come to conclusions, but it is
      important to collect data on this phenomenon. I certainly suspect a
      control system is operating. The phenomenon may be forcing us through a
      learning curve. The chemtrails and recent reports of threatening UFOs
      indicate a potentially more serious situation is developing. The
      following Kentucky report and those from Sweden and Australia help
      confirm this data.

      KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE CONTRAIL CRAFT DISAPPEARS

      On July 17, 2000, Georgia State Director Tom Sheets (this writer), ASD
      Mark Ausmus and CFI Jim Clifford, all of MUFON of Georgia and ISUR, were
      returning to the Atlanta area from the MUFON Symposium in St. Louis. We
      were driving southbound on I-24 in a Chevy van, Sheets driving, Clifford
      front right, Ausmus in 1st back seat. While passing thru Kentucky and
      into Tennessee, Clifford had been pointing out an extraordinarily large
      number of jet contrails in the sky. The weather along this route was some
      thin haze and some thin almost transparent cirrostratus patches in some
      areas, with some cirrus, but mostly sunny with temperatures in the 90's,
      no appreciable wind noticed.

      At 4:40 PM CDT, approaching the 97 mile marker between Nashville and
      Chattanooga, about 81 road miles NW of Chattanooga, Clifford pointed up
      and out his window saying something to the effect of "Look, there's a jet
      giving off a contrail or chemtrail".

      Note: At that time the sky to our front, and front right and front left,
      was the aforementioned thin transparent partial haze, but it abruptly
      ended to our front and slightly upwards. From that upward point in front,
      on to the overhead point, and continuing behind us to right and left, was
      clear blue sky with bright sun. No clouds, no haze.

      As Clifford remarked on the jet as described above, I glanced up and
      slightly to the right and saw a contrail through and above the haze, more
      or less parallel to the roadway (being deployed toward us), but it
      terminated at the edge of the thin haze. Quickly following this line out
      into the clear sky, I observed a large bright white jet of the 777 or 757
      or similar variety, beginning to again emit more contrail or chemtrail.
      The aircraft was obvious and substantial and in clear blue sky with bright
      sunlight. There was no mistaking what it was. The outline of the white
      fuselage, wings and tail were PLAINLY visible against clear blue. (Mark
      Ausmus was unable to see the aircraft from his position in the rear seat,
      but immediately observed the trails in the sky upon dismounting the van).

      At that point this writer braked hard (light traffic), and began to
      quickly pull over. Clifford, who was still watching, then stated that....
      "it's gone, it just vanished". Within a few moments, we were all out and
      looking. The jet had indeed vanished. The sky was double checked using
      binoculars with negative results. We could still plainly see the
      contrail/chemtrail line through the haze, stopping at the edge, then a
      short way out into the clear sky the contrail began again, then stopped.
      The course the jet had been flying was directly into the clear sky. If it
      had banked/turned or climbed or dove, we should still have been able to
      see it for several minutes. There were NO other clouds or haze for it to
      fly into on it's course, which was estimated at being about NWN. This
      writer estimated the altitude at about 15,000 feet, but it could have been
      higher.

      Note: The contrail/chemtrail above the haze, stopping at the edge, then
      continuing for a brief distance in the clear sky, was similar to this;

      ------------------------ -------->

      then the jet vanished, leaving only this;

      ------------------------ ---------

      As stated, this all occurred in a very short period of time, from first
      alert, to the jet vanishing, to our static observation of the sky. We
      found it difficult to believe that an aircraft that large and obvious
      could disappear in that manner. It should be noted that all three of us
      have long experience as observers, myself from 25 years of law enforcement
      and SWAT type operations, Mark Ausmus from years of organizing and
      executing MANY skywatches and UFO surveillance operations, but CFI Jim
      Clifford is probably the most formally trained as an observer for this
      type of activity. Jim retired after 23 years of naval service with a Top
      Secret security clearance in communications. He also has experience in the
      P-3 Orion subhunter aircraft, and was once responsible for visually
      spotting a Russian submarine that had gotten into one of our Navy's areas
      of patrol responsibility; the sub had been overlooked by other observers
      and methods, but Jim spotted it during patrol sweeps by the P-3. He is an
      alert, objective and close observer.

      Jim later went on to comment that he had noticed a lot of these events
      involved the contrail/chemtrails being deployed in or above cloud cover or
      haze and then terminating near clear sky, as if to conceal the activity.
      Jim, like the rest of us, thinks the public has a right to know the 'what'
      and the 'why' of this activity. How will the public go about getting to
      the truth of the matter? What will it take? While as a group, we at
      MUFONGA and ISUR are more interested in the greatest enigma of our
      time.....the UFO phenomena.....but this contrail/chemtrail dilemma is
      also right in our face. Thanks to Tom Sheets, Copyright 2000, All Rights
      Reserved.

      PENNSYLVANIA DISCS SIGHTED BY GUARDS

      FRANKLIN -- Disc shaped objects were sighted over northwest Pennsylvania
      on July 12 and 20, 2000. The witness, a security guard reports a coworker
      called my attention to a bright light in the sky on July 12 at 1:56 AM.
      At first, all I could see was a bright light with two lights, alternating
      blue and red. When I changed my position, I could see that the white
      light was moving from right to left, along a trail of 6 or 8 blue lights.
      While watching the object, I became dizzy. I then broke my gaze and
      called everyone else to come and see the object. The object stayed in the
      same place for about an hour before disappearing from my view. Another
      coworker said, "He saw it overhead and it's underside." On July 20, a
      guard reports while patrolling the grounds of my workplace, I saw the
      same object in the western sky almost over the local County Airport. It
      was further away, and higher in the sky. I had to use binoculars to see
      what it was clearly. The white light swept from side to side but would
      stop every so often, as if searching for something. This is the third or
      fourth time it has been spotted in the same area in the same time frame.
      There are other coworkers to validate my claim. Thanks to National
      Reporting Center www.ufocenter.com.

      OHIO SECURITY GUARD SEES UFO

      IRONTON -- Claude Foreman a security guard was on duty on July 8, 2000, at
      5:32 AM, caught a glimpse of something in the corner of my eye close to
      Route 521. Watching it approach from the clear western sky, Foreman
      initially thought it to be a large bird. He then "walked into the field
      to get a better look at it." He said, "The UFO, seen clearly in the
      daylight skies, was shaped like the sole of a shoe." The object appeared
      to be colored like rusted old iron and looked like a shoebox of old
      rusted metal or iron that was rounded at both ends. "The rust-colored
      object made absolutely no noise as it continued overhead at an estimated
      altitude of 10,000 to 15,000 feet going perfectly straight." From his
      perspective, the security guard said the object was much longer than a
      routine (conventional) aircraft seen at the same estimated height. The
      guard, however, thought "the object was traveling much slower than
      conventional air traffic and low enough that he should have heard some
      noise," Foreman said. "It had a yellowish-orange non-blinking light
      around the exterior of it, like a circle with neon lighting all around
      it." There were also two additional lights in the back of the object.
      Thanks to Kenneth Young of UFO Research

      ILLINOIS DISC SIGHTED

      NAPERVILLE -- A strange circular oval shaped object with three or four
      dark areas on bottom flew and moved silently on July 15, 2000, at 8:25
      PM. The witness stated, "I initially noticed a momentarily illuminated
      disk shaped object that was presumably lit up by the sun in western
      horizon." The disk was at approximately 3000 to 5000 feet moving silently
      in an east-northeast direction. Although the sky was somewhat hazy, a
      circular to oval shape or perhaps trapezoidal shape dark areas on the
      bottom. When I stepped inside for set of binoculars, upon return I got a
      passing glimpse of it as it banked south and disappeared." An opaque
      spotty haze/vapor formed around object as it disappeared. Thanks to Peter
      Davenport NUFORC www.ufocenter.com.

      COLORADO UFO REPORTS

      SAN LUIS VALLEY -- appears to be experiencing an upsurge of summer reports
      ranging from classic UFO-type nocturnal lights to unusual military flight
      activity. VILLA GROVE/HAYDEN PASS -On July 27, 2000 at 9:30 a resident
      observed a large, silent black jet that flew low over Hayden Pass and
      headed SW at tree top level over Highway 285. Witness called the craft,
      "the strangest looking plane I've ever seen." A couple of minutes later,
      two fighter jets followed the course of the first plane down the Valley.
      CRESTONE, SAGUACHE COUNTY - On July 12, 2000, 1:00 to 1:45 AM, a witness
      while skywatching east of town observed eight blinking lights. They
      alternated green, red and white and were in a spherical formation 15
      degrees above the western horizon. The formation of lights hovered over
      the Valley for 25 minutes.

      GREAT SAND DUNES NATIONAL MONUMENT -- On June 11, 2000, near Highway 17the
      witness stated, "We were hiking the sand dunes at 2:45 PM, when we saw
      several planes leaving short contrails and looked up to see the jet .
      Higher above the plane was a round shape leaving no contrail. It seemed
      to be moving west about as fast the jet at that altitude. Looking through
      binoculars there was no fuselage or wings, just a round shape in a dull
      metallic color.

      CRESTONE -- Two individuals camping woke up at 3:00 AM or so by a
      extremely brief "huge wind" that shook their separate tents. The wind
      only lasted a few seconds then became quiet. One of the campers; a woman
      woke up with three triangle arrayed puncture marks; one behind the left
      ear, one on back of right thigh, and three puncture marks on main vein of
      right arm, just below crease of elbow. Other experiencer, a teenage boy,
      aged 13, also experienced wind and felt something strange was happening.
      (O'Brien)

      MAXIVILLE -- On May 24, 2000 10:30-10:45 PM near the Rio Grande north of
      Monti Vista two waitresses watched a brilliant low flying light
      zig-zagging object near the old Del Norte Airport. Witnesses were sure
      the silent light array was not a conventional craft. The following day a
      dead calf was discovered in the area with an unusual hide scrape and
      small cut along the backbone. CHAMA, RIO ARRIBAS COUNTY, New Mexico on
      May 25, 2000, Campers found two freshly mutilated cows. One with no head;
      the other with the tongue missing. Nearby were four elk legs and haunches
      without head, neck or torso. Thanks to Jim O'Brien.

      ARIZONA UFO FLAP.

      PHOENIX - Tom King writes that, "UFOs have appeared five times in July
      over the city." To capture better video and photos Skynet is creating a
      rapid on the spot call list. Skynet is giving you a rare opportunity to
      participate in a UFO flap. The idea is to call a list of people with
      cameras at various locations whet the UFO called . When a UFO appears,
      you are to immediately take your videocamera and go outside and tape it.
      You have to have a video camera to join the list and be willing to share
      your tape with them. Use a tripod, set focus to manual, restrain from
      using digital zooms and stay in optical mode at highest setting. Remember
      where you are taping and shoot a reference shot in wide angle before and
      right after the sighting is over. Immediately after the sighting call the
      National UFO Reporting Center 206-722-3000. Then notify Tom King of your
      sighting. We will use all videos for triangulation and computer research
      to identify what kind of object were looking at. We have the technology
      to study UFOs on a massive scale. I want thousands of cameras on this
      UFO, its appearing for a reason, seize the opportunity. Email Tom King
      with the following information. Name, telephone number, major cross
      streets, and video camera gear. Thanks to "Tom King" ufohunter@...,
      http://www.ufovideo.com

      WASHINGTON LIGHTS

      TROUT LAKE - James Gilliland sent me a remarkable video-tape of various
      lights in the sky moving near Mt. Adams and the near by Yakima Indian
      Reservation. The lights are difficult to explain because they do not flash
      like strobe lights and move about the sky, maneuver, and appear unlike
      aircraft lights. They are not close to the ground so they are unlikely to
      be 'Earthlights' caused by faults and stress under the Earth's surface.
      Those watching the lights can easily be heard and there is no sound of
      jet engines only of the Perhaps more than the video of lights in the sky
      there is the testimony of several Yakima Policeman and other eye
      witnesses to the phenomenon. Local television news is startingt to cover
      the story. Biologists looking for evidence may be surprised to see the
      cottonwood leaves growing twenty times larger than normal leaves.
      Something perhaps related to the lights are causing phenomenal growth of
      giant leaves. There has been reports of this phenomenal growth in
      connection with Crop Circles. James felt this growth was caused by alien
      contact and electromagnetic energy fields produced by the lights. The key
      point is that there is something tangible is happening than is being
      recorded. Photographs seem to record light energy fields and saucers
      flying through the air.

      SWEDEN CHEMTRAILS AND WEIRD WEATHER REPORTED

      ORUSTISLAND ISLAND -- Chemtrails have been seen frequently on off the west
      coast of Sweden. Ulla-Britt M., a resident of Hensa, a town on Orust,
      reported, "In November 1998, I was standing on the balcony, third floor of
      the local government building where I work. I was having a cig
      (cigarette)with my coffee. Suddenly I heard a whining noise from above,
      and when I looked up, there were two airplanes racing at high speed,
      leaving a contrail behind. Suddenly the last (second) one came close to
      the first, and my heart nearly stopped. I was thinking a catastrophe
      would happen. Nothing happened, and I was surprised to see them linked,
      as if the two had become one." In recent weeks, Ulla-Britt added, she
      has seen them again "and they have a strange sound like whining, and this
      is how I know they are there even if I cannot see them. I am not afraid
      of them any more but I amreally worried about what they are spraying the
      sky with." "Often, specifically now in the summer time, I have problems
      with running eyes and nose, some coughing and tintinnitis and a sick
      feeling from the stomach. There is no clear sky any more. The chemtrails
      stay in the sky, and they move like a coverlet across the sky." On
      Thursday, June 20, 2000, unusually heavy rains blanketed south-central
      Sweden. Heavy rains flooded the Ljungan River near Aage, which overflowed
      its banks and swept away several houses. "Heavy rains have flooded
      roads and railways, isolating communities and shutting down all
      northbound train traffic from Stockholm." (See USA Today for July
      20,2000, "Rains engulf central Sweden," page 5A) Thanks to UFO Roundup

      AUSTRALIA CHEMTRAILS APPEAR

      QUEENSLAND COAST -- Chemtrails were observed over the Gold Coast on July
      6, 2000, during a local festival. The Australian UFO Research Network
      reports low-flying airplanes sprayed chemtrails on the beaches at
      Brunswick Heads, a port city about 200 kilometers south of Brisbane.
      Nearly two weeks later, on July 19, 2000, "starting at 7:00 AM several
      large aircraft flying at low altitude crisscrossed the sky in all
      directions spraying chemtrails. Within a few minutes, the famous clear
      blue Australian sky turned cloudy and hazy. Diane Harrison reports, "For
      the first time in history here, it was almost impossible to see the
      beautiful mountains to the west." Byron Bay was the target of the
      spraying and "To our astonishment, the clouds did not disperse, and they
      were very long, all the way down Australia's Gold Coast." People stopped
      on the side of the road and got out of their cars to watch the incredible
      spectacle. I know of a few people who took photographs. The event
      resembled a war, as airplanes 'attacked' Byron Bay from all directions.
      The 'contrails' were 'turned' on just before Byron Bay and 'turned off'
      after the planes passed over us." The sky "resembled a load of match
      sticks that was dumped on the floor. These 'contrails' did not behave as
      ordinary contrails. While one side of these contrails remained straight,
      the other side dispersed, resembling a comb or a feather." Thanks to
      Diane Harrison,

      BEFORE YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME SEE MY FREE REPORT -- All real estate agents
      are not the same? Some real estate agents or sales representatives are
      part timers and inexperienced. Others are experts with an excellent
      experience and capabilities. When you are selling or buying your home,
      you need to make sure you have the best real estate agent working for you
      before you make any important financial decisions on one your biggest
      investments! Remember, the majority of people do not know the right
      questions to ask, and what pit falls can cause major problems. Picking
      the right real estate agent can be a wonderful experience, and picking
      the wrong one can be a big mistake that can waste your time and cost you
      thousands! Find out, "What you need to understand before hiring any real
      estate agent!" These are the questions that many agents do not want you
      to ask. Learn how you can obtain the best real estate agent for your
      needs. To get a free copy of this report, just call (609) 654-0020 or
      e-mail us at Majorstar@.... We can also help you with your own or
      corporate Worldwide Relocation to Australia, Benelux, Canada, Cayman
      Islands, England, France, Guam, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New
      Zealand, Northern Ireland, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Puerto Rico,
      and US.

      US GOVERNMENT UFO PROOF RELEASED: Audio tapes of a genuine UFO alert at
      Edwards Air Force base and studied by the Foreign Technology Division at
      Wright Patterson Air Force Base, are now available for distribution to the
      public. Sam Sherman's audio documentary tape called EDWARDS AIR FORCE
      BASE ENCOUNTER on the night of October 7, 1965, uses the actual voice
      recordings provided by the Air Force. During this event 12 high tech
      luminous UFOs invade secure air space and came down low over the runways
      at Edwards AFB. Tower operator Sgt. Chuck Sorrels spotted them and
      notified the Air Defense Command. Sgt. Sorrels is heard on the original
      tapes and in a new segment where he verifies the event as it is heard on
      the archival recordings. The UFOs are described and a decision is made to
      launch F-106 fighter interceptors. You are there for an important part of
      UFO history. Hear it for yourself, it's the best UFO tape ever made. Tape
      cost is $14.95 each plus $2.00 for shipping -- total $16.95 -- (for
      overseas orders-out of US - add $6.00 shipping cost -- total -- $20.95)
      you can send either a personal check or money order to: Independent
      International Pictures Corp, Box 565, Dept. GF, Old Bridge, New Jersey
      08857.

      PHOTOGRAPH BOOKLET of some of the best UFO shots available and data on
      their propulsion systems by US Navy Commander Graham Bethune.. $10.00.
      Send check or money order to G. Filer 222 Jackson Road, Medford, New
      Jersey 08055

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe by contacting MUFONHQ@.... Mention I recommended you for
      membership. Filer's Files is copyrighted 2000 by George A. Filer, all
      rights reserved. Readers may post items from the Files on their Web Sites
      provided that they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list
      the date of issue that the item appeared. Send your letters to
      Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to
      publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name,
      address, or story confidential.