Big attachments: NO (was: Re: The Smoking Gun Tape)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      On 1st August 2000, "John locker" <satcom@...> wrote:

      >(I'm not very keen on attaching stuff to list posts.Apologies
      >to all if this is out of order. I have reduced the size as
      >much as possible.Please load the image to floppy before
      >viewing.)
      >John.

      Thanks John, for bringing this up.

      Attachments are allowed on this list, but please keep
      them as small as possible. I'd say a maximum size of
      about 50k. I consider attachments as big as 700k, as
      have been posted here lately, far too big.

      Please keep in mind that most European UFOnetters have
      to pay for their online time by the second. If you
      want to share big pictures/movies with other
      subscribers, I recommend that you provide a URL where
      to download your material or let them contact you
      personally.

      Thank you for your consideration.

      Frits Westra -- fwestra@...
      UFOnet Moderator