RE: UFOnet: Fwd = CSETI endorses ufo/et detection device

  • Gray, Richard M
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      What would this "LINK" be called? I could not find it.

      RR

      CSETI's International Director Dr. Steven Greer writes:

      DELETED STUFF..

      This breakthrough device can be ordered from the Link on the Front Page of
      the CSETI Website.

      Regards

      Tony Craddock
      Web Administrator
      CSETI
      <http://www.cseti.org>http://www.cseti.org
    • stonepeepl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
        There are two links on the cseti site...towards the bottom. One throws you
        into cseti where you see a PDF scan of Greer's endorsement. That link is:

        http://cseti.org/member/DrGreerTestimony.pdf

        The "order now" link on the cseti site trows you to:

        http://www.ufodetection.com/

        Hope this helps,
        Ron Ruiz
        site administrator