Re: UFOnet: Digest Number 522

  • MRUFO@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 11:24 AM
      One day we will wake up and have our answer -- on "their" terms...not on
      our terms. In the mean while we are spinning our wheels determined to
      find an answer that may not even be without our understanding at this
      moment. We think we know ever thing / every possibility in the universal
      scheme of things.

      BOY ARE WE WRONG!

      Timothy Green Beckley
      Conspiracy Journal
      UFO Universe

      www.webufo.net
      www.mrcreepo.com
    • Roger Anderton
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 7:16 AM
        It's within our understanding, just we are not allowed to know.

        There's a conspiracy in science for national security reasons.

        Robert Becker, pioneering researcher in biophysics, nominated twice for a
        Nobel prize, in his book Cross Currents p 299 - 302

        the "command, control, communications and intelligence" doctrine prevents
        certain scientific research being conducted for national security reasons.

        It is this suppressed research that would also reveal how to unify Quantum
        theory and General Relativity, and if we had the complete theory of physics
        we would know what was possible and what was not possible.

        Denied the correct science, we are unable to apply Sherlock Holmes'
        methodology of eliminate the impossible and wahtever remains is the truth no
        matter how improbable ....

        I for one know that I know nothing.