Re: UFOnet: Digest Number 520

  • Joe (Freeserve) McGonagle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      I tried to respond directly to Brian, but got the following rejection:

      "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
      the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'yogi@...'. Subject
      'ufonet', Account: 'Freeserve', Server: 'smtp.freeserve.net', Protocol:
      SMTP, Server Response: '550 Cannot route to <yogi@...>', Port:
      25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79"

      Looks like a mail account or server problem, I hope you are reading this on
      the egroups site, Brian.
      Regards, Joe
      ----- Original Message ----- Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 18:00:51 -0700
      From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
      Subject: Test and Problems

      Sorry group but something is big time wrong here with the
      e-groups, I am not getting anything from any of them at all.
      If someone does read this could you PLEASE send me a quick
      note to let me know my mail got through, also send the message
      to my yogi@....

      I just got home from a holiday,

      thanks a bunch

      Brian