Test and Problems

  • Yogibear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2000
      Sorry group but something is big time wrong here with the
      e-groups, I am not getting anything from any of them at all.
      If someone does read this could you PLEASE send me a quick
      note to let me know my mail got through, also send the message
      to my yogi@....

      I just got home from a holiday,

      thanks a bunch

      Brian
    • TheAJKMan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2000
        Hi there Yogi

        I got your email via the group. am replying via the group and to your private as requested just to let you know someone out there heard you ;)

        TheAJKMan