Re: UFOnet: Re: Omega, Bossack, the whole ball of wax - fact or fiction?

  • Peter Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2000
      ASK YOUR SELF THIS:

      Was it the average workers of this little planet that stuffed it up or the
      Academics? not that ALL academics are to blame.

      And It's not that they are any smarter, or right in what they say, just
      that they shout louder!
      academics wrote the Bible over and over, but is it what actually what
      happened ? or just their interpritation of the said events ?
      History is the academics view of what they say happened.
      I think you would find that if history was written by your average person it
      would paint an entirely different picture and ufos would be a normal part of
      every day life as they should be by now.

      Peter Johnson
      AUFORN S.A