newbie here

  • Bobbie Felder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Newbie to this list, anyway :)

      Just a short hello to all. I look forward to some rousing discussions and
      informative postings. My main area of interest is UFOs and the myriad of
      subjects that go along with that topic. I'll be in "lurk mode" for a bit
      'till I get the feel for the list.

      Take care of you

      Bobbie

      **coming to you live from deep in the backwoods of Mississippi**

      http://www.jilain.com
      ICQ #7524076

      ~~~Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
      Life is but an empty dream!