Re: UFOnet: Re: [SO] !!!Speed of Light Broken!!!

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2000
      From: Jeroen Wierda <jeroen@...>
      To: <skywatch_discussion@onelist.com>; <ufonet@egroups.com>;
      <skyopen@onelist.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 6:58 PM
      Subject: UFOnet: Re: [SO] !!!Speed of Light Broken!!!

      Einstein said the speed of light was variable in his theory general
      relativity. The physics community decided to base their physics on special
      relativity and Quantum Mechanics. Quantum mechanics requires that the speed
      of light be constant or there is causality violation.
      Einstein said that Quantum mechanics was wrong. But Einstein's physics got
      revised to become what the physics community wanted to believe.
      General relativity allows faster than light space travel, but Quantum
      mechanics restrictions has always tried to deny that possibility. And when
      someone tries to say otherwise they got bogged down in nonsense about time
      travel by the physics establishment.

      > Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
      > more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long
      Distance

    • OrionDJ12@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2000
        In other words, you can't go from point A to point C without going to point B
        first, and the distance takes time?????????