Fwd = [destinationspace] Chat with Erich von Daniken

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: "Diana Botsford" <diana@...>
      Original Subject: [destinationspace] Chat with Erich von Daniken
      Original Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 01:30:44 -0000

      D E S T I N A T I O N: S P A C E

      Chat with Erich von Daniken
      "Odyssey of the Gods"
      Monday, June 5th @ 6pm, PT

      From Sumeria to Peru, theories regarding Ancient Astronauts have
      captured the imaginations of audiences world wide. Erich von
      Daniken's new book, Odyssey of the Gods, proposes that the ancient
      stories and irch cultural heritage of Greek mythology were actually
      based on fact. Could Greek gods be the stuff of extraterrestrial
      visitors who arrived on Earth thousands of years ago?

      This monday @ 6pm, PT, Erich von Daniken will present a preview of
      his new book, "Odyssey of the Gods" to Destination: Space on the eve
      of his US Lecture Tour. For those interested in attending his
      lecture, please visit
      http://www.destinationspace.net/ancient/evdlecture2000.asp for a list
      of locations, times and how to obtain advanced tickets. These events
      are being sponsored by several organizations including:

      Destination: Space & The Solar Cafe
      Eyes of Learning Center, NY
      The Eclectic Viewpoint, TX

      Join us for this special chat on Monday, June 5th at 6pm, PT.

      For entry to the chat event, you can either go through our website
      which includes a java chat client that will work with AOL, Macintosh
      and Web-TV as well as PCs or you can use any IRC chat client and
      visit our chat room on the chat.solarcafe.com server in the
      #planetarium room.

      We look forward to seeing you online.

      Diana Botsford
      Destination: Space
      "To follow knowledge like a sinking star,
      Beyond the utmost bound of human thought . . .
      To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield."
      Tennyson's Ulysses

      The Destination: Space newsletter is a free service of the Solar Cafe.