Fwd = [black-triangle] Scottish Skywatch

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: black-triangle@egroups.com
      Original Subject: [black-triangle] Digest Number 54
      Original Date: 2 Jun 2000 08:13:27 -0000

      Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:10:21 EDT
      From: secretjet@...
      Subject: Skywatch - 24th June

      Greetings!

      Our friends at UFOScots are 'doing' a Skywatch!

      In a message dated 6/1/00 5:32:26 AM GMT Daylight Time,
      j.mackay@... writes:

      << UFO Scotland Online - http://www.ufoscotland.co.uk

      Dear Listmembers,

      the Skywatch will be held on Saturday 24th June at Bonnybridge.
      I will be sending out location details two weeks prior to the Skywatch
      as well as mobil numbers should anyone become lost. If you would
      like to take part in this event, please get in touch as everyone is most
      welcome. Many thanks to those who have already intimated their
      desire to attend and I will be in touch with more information shortly.

      As previously stated, coffee, tea and soft drinks will be supplied as well
      as snacks.

      Jeanne
      j.mackay@... >>

      Hoping some B-T'ers can join in?!
      Regards,
      Bill Turner, 'Admin'.
      Black-Triangle E-Group HQ.
      Near London Heathrow, UK.
      AIM: Secretjet / Secretjet2 ICQ: 29271956
      Monitoring S.E.UK Mil-Airband on Yupi 7100
      A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Secretjet/index.html">http://members.aol
      com/Secretjet/</A>
      No Door is Closed - To an Open Mind!