PHOTO OF BOB KIVIAT WANTED

  • Philip Mantle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      Dear Colleagues,

      Most of you already know that Tim Matthews and I are in the final stages
      of our new book on the alien autopsy film. The book will quite naturally
      include a large number of photographs. The only photograph the we don't
      yet have is one of Bob Kiviat. Does anyone out there have one or know
      where we might obtain one ? Our publisher will of course pay a small fee
      for its use.

      Many thanks,

      Philip.
      --
      Philip Mantle,
      1 Woodhall Drive, Batley, West Yorkshire, England, WF17 7SW.