Fwd = [black-triangle] Scottish Skywatch

    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: black-triangle@egroups.com
      Original Subject: [black-triangle] Digest Number 36
      Original Date: 13 May 2000 08:15:55 -0000

      Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 17:16:10 EDT
      From: secretjet@...
      Subject: Scottish Skywatch

      Greetings!
      This just in from UFOScots...

      << UFO Scotland Online - http://www.ufoscotland.co.uk

      UFO Scotland are currently organising a Skywatch to take
      place sometime around the end of June in the Bonnybridge
      area. We are hoping that as many people on this list will
      be able to come and join us.

      As we have members in the Edinburgh, Lothians, Fife and
      West Coast locations, Bonnybridge seems an attractive
      location due to it's central position as well as the many
      sightings that have taken place previously in this area.

      So why not check your diaries folks and get back to me if
      you are able to attend. Should you be lacking transport then
      I am sure we can come to a car share arrangement. All hot
      drinks and nibbles will be proved by myself. Feel free to bring
      your friends and families.

      Please e-mail me privately for more details and we will fix a date
      that fits with the majority.

      My e-mail address is jm@...

      Looking forward to hearing from you all.

      Jeanne >>
      Regards,
      Bill Turner, 'Admin'.
      Black-Triangle E-Group HQ.
      Near London Heathrow, UK.
      AIM: Secretjet / Secretjet2 ICQ: 29271956
      Monitoring S.E.UK Mil-Airband on Yupi 7100
      <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Secretjet/index.html">http://members.aol.com/
      Secretjet/</A>
      No Door is Closed - To an Open Mind!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2000
        Forwarded by: fwestra@...
        Originally from: black-triangle@egroups.com
        Original Subject: [black-triangle] Digest Number 54
        Original Date: 2 Jun 2000 08:13:27 -0000

        Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 08:10:21 EDT
        From: secretjet@...
        Subject: Skywatch - 24th June

        Greetings!

        Our friends at UFOScots are 'doing' a Skywatch!

        In a message dated 6/1/00 5:32:26 AM GMT Daylight Time,
        j.mackay@... writes:

        << UFO Scotland Online - http://www.ufoscotland.co.uk

        Dear Listmembers,

        the Skywatch will be held on Saturday 24th June at Bonnybridge.
        I will be sending out location details two weeks prior to the Skywatch
        as well as mobil numbers should anyone become lost. If you would
        like to take part in this event, please get in touch as everyone is most
        welcome. Many thanks to those who have already intimated their
        desire to attend and I will be in touch with more information shortly.

        As previously stated, coffee, tea and soft drinks will be supplied as well
        as snacks.

        Jeanne
        j.mackay@... >>

        Hoping some B-T'ers can join in?!