Filer's Files #17, Numerous UFOs Videotaped

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Filer's Files #17 -- 2000, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      May 1, 2000, Majorstar@... (609) 654-0020
      Web Site at www.filersfiles.com. - Chuck Warren Webmaster.

      THE GRAND PLANETARY ALIGNMENT ON MAY 5, 2000

      You will be hearing a great deal about a grand planetary alignment on May
      5th, 2000, that according to many predictions will cause catastrophic events
      to occur on Earth. Violent windstorms, massive floods, earthquakes,
      volcanic
      eruptions, and even tidal waves are predicted. I have been receiving a
      steady stream of these doomsday forecasts promising devastation and they are
      based on Dr. Charles Hapgood's, Ph.D., book the "Path Of The Pole" that
      claims that this planetary alignment is likely to create enormous shifts in
      the Earth's crust. The great scientist Albert Einstein wrote the foreword
      of
      the book, so there is some basis for the warnings. The idea is that the
      combined gravitational pull of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Saturn, and Mars on
      planet Earth will create havoc causing twenty-degree shifts of the poles.
      Tidal waves hundreds of feet high are forecast to crash over most of the
      coastlines of the world on Friday. An ice age is likely to follow shortly
      there after. Sensational books, tabloids, newspapers, and proliferating web
      sites all create a very violent period ahead for all of us. Fortunately,
      several respected scientists do not agree with the predictions.

      I personally feel there will not be catastrophe. Don't worry, be happy for
      in March, I had heart surgery and learned an important lesson. Prayer
      works!
      My family and friends prayed for me and I successfully made it through the
      surgery. We also prayed that we will all be safe on May 5. We have some
      dire scientific predictions that the world will end versus the power of our
      prayer. It should be an interesting experiment, but I am confident that our
      prayers will work again.

      NEW YORK UFOs DIVE INTO OCEAN

      MONTAUK, LONG ISLAND -- On April 15, 2000, the witness reports, "We were
      fishing off the pier at Montauk Point in the early afternoon, and I saw a
      blazing light flash in the sky. I spotted three disc shaped objects
      hovering
      about 20 feet above the Atlantic Ocean at 1:09 PM." It seemed there were
      windows in the craft, but I am not positive. The discs were spinning in
      circles, very tight circles for about five minutes and then they plunged
      into
      the water. When they dove into the water, there was really no splash. It
      was like there was an opening in the ocean, and it just swallowed them up.
      Editor's Note: UFOs have often been observed entering and leaving the water.
      It is reasonable to assume they use water to cover their operations and
      bases. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director NUFORC www.nuforc.com.

      NEW JERSEY FLYING 'V' SIGHTING

      SEA ISLE -- On March 31, 2000, Tom Hamm was inspecting a rental property at
      the shore near the Atlantic Ocean. While observing west towards the bay
      from
      the roof at about 3:30 PM Tom says, "I saw a flying "V" going in vertical
      motion." Then it changed to horizontal flight and also seemed to change
      shape. I checked to see if my girlfriend was observing; she also saw the
      object. It was quite far away but it looked like a UFO. This the third
      sighting we have had at the shore over the last several years. Thanks to
      Tom
      Hamm, Thbhb.

      MARYLAND UFOs VIDEO TAPED

      BALTIMORE - Bill Bean writes, "I would like to report my latest UFO video
      footage on April 24, 2000, from 11:40 AM to 12:40 PM." In this one hour
      time
      span, I video taped 48 "Rods" and five UFOs over my backyard. This tape
      must
      be seen to be believed. This is the largest number of objects I've caught
      on
      tape to date. I will be sending you a copy of this incredible footage.
      These "Rods" are moving extremely fast and move both vertically and
      horizontally. Some are thin and shorter while others appear to be very big
      and thicker [Cigar shaped]. If anyone out there has similar footage.
      Please
      contact me at bllin@.... If anyone would like to more about me or my
      footage please go to my website www.ufoman.net/ Thanks to Bill Bean,
      bllin@... (Bill & Linda Bean)

      FLORIDA UFO CAUGHT ON VIDEO

      NAPLES -- Scott Klein captured on video a comet-like object moving across
      the
      sky at a snail's pace above the Gulf of Mexico in February. So far,
      authorities have not been able to identify the ball of light he captured in
      the night sky. Scott Klein has captured something extraordinary on his home
      video camera. In fact, Klein has seven minutes worth of the object on tape
      as it sailed across the night sky over the Gulf of Mexico before
      disappearing
      behind the tree line. Klein's young son, Lucas, was the first to spot what
      he calls a slow moving "big ball of fire" as he played in the family's
      yard.
      He then told his father, who began recording the object immediately after he
      saw it. The Klein's were excited about spreading the word about what they
      saw in the sky, but the family was leaving on a trip to Colorado the
      following morning. They felt certain that others had seen the object, and
      expected the news media to explain the sighting. They returned a week later
      and realized that the media had not covered the story. Scot Klein quickly
      contacted NBC 2, as well as the National UFO Reporting Center, which is now
      seeking more information from Kline.

      GULF OF MEXICO -- Ship board witness reports, "My wife and I were on the
      last
      night of a Western Caribbean cruise aboard the MS Ryndam on April 15, 2000."
      I had put our luggage out in the hall of the ship to be collected, as we
      would be ending our trip the next morning. We departed Key West at 5:00 PM
      and were sailing south going around the end of Florida heading for Fort
      Lauderdale. I was out on the deck listening to the waves and gazing at the
      stars at 2:00 AM when I thought I saw a meteorite. The light appeared on
      the
      western horizon of the Gulf of Mexico and moved upward into the sky in a
      45-degree arc. As the pinpoint of white light arched across the sky it got
      larger. It was spherical in shape (about the size of a fingernail at arm's
      length) and I noticed a color shift to orange. It seemed to emit a hazy
      glow
      maybe from heat. Then, as it continued to arch across the sky I noticed
      that
      it was not flying a straight course, but was oscillating rapidly up and down
      as it continued moving forward. It seemed unstable and then it dropped down
      about 750 feet, hovered for an instant and then did a reverse arch back
      above
      its original course. Finally it proceeded to the southeast at five times
      the
      speed it was moving before and just disappeared. I never seen anything like
      this and don't know what to make of it. Thanks to Peter Davenport and the
      National Reporting Center at www.nuforc.com.

      OHIO FLYING TRIANGLE SPOTTED BY FOUR WITNESSES

      ST. CLAIRSVILLE -- Kenny Young reports that four witnesses report visual
      observation of an unidentified aircraft described as being triangular in
      shape with a total of seven lights on its surface on April 28, 2000. Two
      sisters, Nora and Betty, had just exited the bowling alley in St.
      Clairsville. As they were heading to Betty's vehicle Nora spotted the
      triangular shaped object almost hovering above them. They watched the
      object
      for a few moments and then got into their car to head to the local Wal Mart.
      They noticed the craft appeared to follow them. Upon exiting a store to
      approach their parked vehicle, they noticed the object's very slow
      progression to the west. Three of its seven lights were red, three were
      green, and there was one yellow-amber colored light, which pulsated or
      rotated. All of the lights blinked and appeared to be synchronized at 9:40
      PM. For the length of time the object was observed, it traveled at twice
      the
      height of the trees, or about 100 feet off the ground. It was the size of
      "a jet airplane" but made no sound. The craft traveled in a west to
      northwest direction over Belmont County. It covered four miles in 50
      minutes
      and just casually left the area. Both women got back into the car and
      headed
      to Nora's where her sister had to drop her off. They looked for the craft
      but could not see it, so Nora called her daughter who lives further west.
      Her daughter, Jill, and her son Chad, both watched the craft between 10:05
      and 10:30 PM. They observed it taking two small 90-degree turns. First to
      the right and then back to the left. Nora, stated, "It was not a plane and
      not a blimp. I'll probably never get to see it again either." I am going
      out tonight April 29, and look. Thanks to Kenny Young
      http://home.fuse.net/ufo/ and Don Keating.

      MICHIGAN DIAMOND SHAPED UFO SPOTTED

      MACOMB COUNTY -- Todd Lemire reports that six witnesses viewed a diamond
      shaped craft on April 28th, 2000. Todd says, "I received an e-mail report
      form from a witness reporting a "bright light in the sky with three
      airplanes
      near it at 9:30 PM, which disappeared and reappeared in a different spot in
      the sky." She goes on to state that six of us were outside at a friends
      house and we were looking up at the sky because it was a pretty clear night.
      We saw a very bright light in the sky, not moving much, with about three
      airplanes or helicopters around it. Then it disappeared. When my brother
      and I were walking back to our house, we saw it again with the airplanes
      around it once more. I guess it's a UFO! Thanks to Todd Lemire,
      tlemire@..., Michigan UFO CENTRAL
      http://members.home.net/tlemire/UFOCENTRAL.html

      TENNESSEE CROP CIRCLES

      MILAN -- Nancy Talbot says, "I just got off phone with witness to huge crop
      circle which occurred about mid-way between Memphis and Nashville. In a
      field of winter wheat immediately across from her front door, a very long
      (perhaps 1/4 to 1/2 mile long) pictogram occurred on the Sunday night, April
      23-24, probably about 3 am. Witness's 10-year-old daughter and a
      "sleep-over" friend were awakened at about 3 am by a "weird" humming noise;
      there were no windows in the room they were sleeping in so it is not known
      whether there was light phenomena associated. A family dog, which had been
      sleeping on the mother's bed, also barked around this time. At about 7 am
      Monday morning, upon opening the front door to let the dog out, the mother
      saw the huge crop formation in the field opposite her front door. She and a
      step-son went into the field briefly and noted somewhere around 10 circles
      and associated pathways, at least one circle that was ringed, another circle
      that had occurred around an electricity pole in the middle of the field.
      They did not explore the whole formation because there are many snakes in
      this field, including poisonous copperhead snakes and water moccasins. If
      you are thinking of visiting the site, wear high boots.

      After exiting the field, both the mother and stepson noted "pain" in their
      legs, up to the knees. Both also felt "light-headed" and unusually fatigued
      all of this week since being in the circle field. The mother contacted a
      local crop-duster, who is apparently also interested in crop circles, and he
      stated that there was other crop circles "all over the place" in this area.
      In fact, the mother states that there is another small circle in a field
      immediately behind her mobile home, which occurred the same night as the
      larger one in front of her house. No aerial photos have yet been taken, but
      I've alerted other interested parties in the area who will try to get some,
      particularly since the crop duster is apparently willing to take people up
      get shots. It is also of interest to note that the phones and computer did
      not work the morning the crop circles were discovered.

      The mother also reports that some of the downed crop was already yellow on
      the first day after the formation was found. Also, the mother had noted
      about a week previously that there was dead cow lying in a driveway about
      1/2
      mile from her home and that there seemed to be very peculiar cuts on this
      animal. In addition, the mother reported a very peculiar incident that had
      happened to her when she was 15 or 16 years old, living in Selmer, TN with
      her mother, 2 sisters, and a brother. She related this story to me stating
      that it had "nothing to do with the crop circle," but I am not so sure: on
      the night of this incident she and her mother and sisters and brother were
      all awakened in their home at about 2 am by a strange "beeping" noise
      directly over their house; then, in sync with the beeping sound, a beam of
      light came down through their ceiling, on and off, for 10 to 15 minutes.
      The
      whole family was terrified and afraid to go outside and look up. The next
      morning she was found to have massive bruises all over her legs, which could
      not be accounted for. That same day a young boy who lived nearby came to
      visit her and told her, without knowing about the family's experience, that
      relative of his who had been out "spooning" that night nearby had seen a
      number of "aliens" which had so frightened him that he'd driven the whole
      way
      home with all 4 car-doors open and flying about. Thanks to Nancy
      Talbott/BLT
      Research

      IDAHO SIGHTING OF A FORMATION OF LIGHTS

      TABLEROCK -- Ike Bishop MUFON's State Director reports I had an interesting
      sighting here on April 21, 2000. It started when I received a call from
      investigator Chris Altman about a bright light in the Table Rock area at
      10:45 PM. I went outside and was able to see it as well. I noted that it
      was between the landing path of the airport, and the microwave towers of
      Tablerock. The light was not flashing and stationary and would turn off and
      on in no particular pattern. The object appeared to be about four miles
      distant. I drove to a vantage point on Federal Way with unobstructed view
      and looked for the light. The light was gone and was soon replaced by four
      dim lights in a linear pattern with no blinking. It looked like the Phoenix
      lights only smaller. There appeared to be a larger space between the second
      and third lights. The others were evenly spaced. This formation appeared
      be advancing toward Boise, because the lights became brighter and drifted to
      the north at a very slow pace, much slower than conventional craft. The
      formation went behind the mountains and disappeared. The sky was clear, but
      had a haze due to high humidity gave the stars only about 50% of their
      normal
      brightness. This could only mean that the formation was closer than one
      would imagine. It was two football fields in length. I was unable to see
      any craft associated with the formation since it was about twelve miles away
      at an altitude of 8,000 feet. Investigator Chris Altman was able to capture
      first bright light on videotape and a local TV station is enhancing the
      video. The length of sighting was fifteen minutes. Thanks to Ike Bishop
      MUFON's State Director of Idaho.

      TRIANGULAR SHAPED BLACK SPOT AIRCRAFT AT AREA 51

      The March and April issues of the UK-based magazine AIRCRAFT ILLUSTRATED
      have
      a two part series "Secrets of Area 51." According to the following excerpt
      by Meinrad Eberle a triangular shaped aircraft was sighted, and a radio
      message intercepted at 06:00 AM on September 8, 1999, "The Swiss hikers
      Raffi
      Bloechlinger, Dino Regli and this writer intercept and tape-record the
      following radio message from Tikaboo Peak over looking Groom Lake. "Now
      traffic departing off Runway 32, a Fastmover, the winds calm, cleared for
      take-off!" The witnesses watched its takeoff roll [starting off from the
      intersection of the base's Southern Delta Taxiway with Runway 14L-32 R],
      using image-stabilized 15x45 CANON binoculars: [SNIP] Streamlined
      silhouette,
      smoothed-out overall appearance, massive upper main body/fuselage, and no
      shining parts whatsoever visible. Aircraft in dark color, most probably
      black, cockpit hardly visible, well integrated into aircraft body with two
      very high and massive-looking rear fins close to wingtips. There was no
      undercarriage whatsoever visible and no signs of engines mounted under, at
      or
      right above wings. No signs of engines integrated into lower aircraft body
      and no engine inlets visible. The aircraft continued accelerating down the
      tarmac and got airborne before climbing swiftly to altitude, accompanied by
      distinctly audible low rumbling, but not pulsating noise. The craft then
      hung a left turn high above Emigrant Valley, not too far away from Bald
      Mountain.

      Previously seen in side view, the craft's silhouette then started growing --
      into a DELTA SHAPED PLATFORM, showing us its flat, dull dark (black)? belly.
      No engines were visible, no apparent air intakes and no under-fuselage
      stores
      of any kind -- just a smoothed-out triangular bodywork. The estimated
      overall length: 100 feet, overall height: 12+ feet, width: 55 feet with an
      estimated wing sweep of 75 degrees. Also striking was the complete lack of
      lights on the aircraft. Neither any blinking or turning red anti-collision
      nor any other lights of any description/color were visible. Just one dark
      mass turning westward, steadfastly heading out of sight. Visible was a
      roughly segmented rear wing area with two vertical fins, which left us with
      the initial impression that they were slightly canted outward, reaching up
      higher than the main fuselage. My two colleagues had the impression that
      they were not canted in any way. Topping it all off were two huge, just
      HUGE
      exhausts, which appeared to be still on afterburner. The engine exhausts
      seemed to be integrated into the main upper fuselage, rather than bolted
      down
      onto wing area. The A-12 aircraft is similar. For additional Area 51 info,
      exclusive pictures, trip reports, etc., do not forget to check out
      http://www.desertsecrets.com AI website at
      http://www.ianallanpub.co.uk/airillus. Thanks to Joe Stefula and Meinrad
      Eberle.

      CALIFORNIA PLASMA CLOUDS

      MADERA -- Robert Cunningham reports that after reading your article I would
      like to relate that while sitting in our backyard at 8:30 PM, in May of
      1985.
      The sun had already set and we had just had a heavy rainstorm, I looked up
      toward the sky and right overhead were two clear-colored oval shaped
      "cells."
      They were both moving very fast, one right behind the other, in a wave
      motion like they were moving over an invisible roiling sea, going in a
      northerly direction. When they were right over me about 200 feet up, they
      made a hissing sound and the edges of both of the "cells" lit up. Just the
      outside edges lit up for a couple of seconds and then the lights went out.
      They continued on their way like they knew exactly where they were going. A
      family next store saw them too and screamed when they heard the hissing and
      saw the lights come on. It is something I will never forget! Robert
      Cunningham swim39@...

      CHILEAN UFO LEAVES MARKS

      Dr. Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo reports the Chile 'Cronica' Newspaper, April 24,
      2000. headlines were that a "UFO Makes a Giant Triangle in the Region."
      Jose Ignacio Prieto and four friends were happily having dinner when they
      felt some heat and the lights went off. They were in darkness, when a
      strong
      blue light came through the dining room windows leaving them temporarily
      blinded. After that, the lights came back on. The next day they found a
      giant triangular mark in the ground with a base of 35 meters with each side
      some 20 meters apart. In one of the triangles, there is a tower that
      carries
      high voltage electricity. The triangle is on a small hill of 30-degree
      inclination. The plants inside the triangle were bent at the base like crop
      circles. The police from Tucapel went to the remote area and verified the
      marks. The newspaper reported on other UFO sightings in this region. In San
      Pedro de Atacama, police received reports of strange red lights (UFOs).
      Anti-narcotic police went to investigate the area looking for a clandestine
      trafficker airstrip, but to their surprise, also found a perfect triangular
      mark. This triangle was 50 meters base, and was formed by small rocks, no
      bigger than ten centimeters that appear to be burned. "They were hot to
      touch." police reported. NOTE: Chile is also experiencing a rash of
      'Chupacabra' attacks. More than 200 animals; chickens, ducks, doves, dogs,
      cats, goats, pigs and cows were attacked in the past weeks by unidentified
      blood sucking predators. Thanks to Dr. Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo Miami UFO
      Center , ufomiami@...,
      http://www.angelfire.com/fl/ufomiami/index.html

      FRENCH COMETA REPORT

      Gildas Bourdias writes, "First, I want to tell how much I appreciate your
      "Filer's Files". It's really one of the best sources of information that I
      know. However, I feel the need to correct you comments on the French
      "Cometa
      report" (Filer's Files No 16). That report is a purely private initiative:
      it
      is not a report sponsored or initiated by the official IHEDN, even though
      many members of Cometa have been "auditors" at IHEDN (on the other hand,
      they are not "junior auditors", contrary to what Perry Petrakis claimed
      last
      year, in an effort to depreciate the report). In short, the Cometa members
      are close to official circles but it is still a private initiative. The
      other point is that they have not written that UFOs are a "threat." More
      subtly, they said that it is a serious question, which must be studied from
      the defense viewpoint. Hence the title "What must we prepare for?"
      Cordially, Gildas Bourdais

      ENGLAND "V" SHAPED UFO

      WHITEFIELD, MANCHESTER -- Ian who works has a Network Development Manager
      had
      a sighting of a UFO that shot vertically towards space on April 9, 2000,at
      11:45 PM in his back garden. I positively saw an unidentified flying
      object,
      which was in my opinion, definitely not a conventional aircraft. The event
      took place in less than a minute on a perfectly clear night. The crescent
      moon allowed me to see the edges of the entire moon. After seeing the
      Northern Lights earlier last week, I popped out into my garden to see if the
      event would be repeated. I saw a bright star-like flash. Thirty seconds
      later it flashed again in the same position. I looked directly above
      towards
      the edge of my roof and saw a large V shaped object 'gliding' in a Northwest
      direction. The craft made no noise, and for the want of a better word, it
      maneuvered more fluidly than any aircraft I have ever seen. The back of the
      V had vents with glowing red and orange lights. These were on both lengths
      of the 'V' and may have been engines of some kind. There was a haze close
      the lights causing distortion like you see on a road on a hot day. The
      object then smoothly stopped and turned north without banking. Turned to
      face my direction, so all I could see was a rectangular outline with three
      white dots (one at each end and one in the middle). The lights then flashed
      very brightly and the object turned, pointed upwards, and shot directly up
      in
      the air showing only its red vents at the back before disappearing. I was a
      member of the Territorial Army and was trained to identify military and
      civilian aircraft. Thanks to Ben Field, BUFOD, www.bufod.co.uk.

      HOLLAND, FIRST OF CENTURY CROSS FORMS ON GOOD FRIDAY,

      HOEVEN -- Nancy Talbott writes, "Here's what I can tell you about the
      probably the first crop circle of the century." A Ten-circle formation in
      the shape of a "cross" was discovered in a grass field near a small village
      in southern Holland in the early morning hours of Good Friday on April 21,
      2000. The crop circle was found by Robbert v/d Broeke and his parents after
      Robbert awoke at 4:00 AM after an extremely lucid 'dream,' in which he had
      heard a familiar voice call his name. He then 'saw' a large, very bright
      white light over the field in which the formation was subsequently
      discovered; as he 'watched.' He then observed multiple small balls of
      light,
      some 'orangey' and some bluish, descend from the white light down toward the
      surface of the tall grass. In his 'dream' he did not actually see the crop
      circle itself, but felt sure that a new formation had occurred--which was,
      in
      fact, discovered a few hours later.

      For the last six years, Robert has had similar 'dreams' or intuitions about
      new crop circles having formed, sometimes in locations far distant from his
      home, but where new formations are subsequently discovered. In this case,
      the field in which the Good Friday cross was discovered is very near the
      location of several past crop circles and is adjacent to an area where he
      has
      witnessed multiple balls of light on many occasions. Several years ago
      during the afternoon, he was observing multiple balls of light spiraling
      over
      a nearby field when some of these 'detached' themselves from the larger
      spiraling mass, approached him and began to circle around him; he apparently
      became unconscious and, when he awoke some time later, found himself lying
      inside the middle of a new circle. In many cases the plants and soils from
      Robbert's crop circles have been tested by the BLT Research Team and have
      been found to have the elongated nodes, expulsion cavities and germination
      abnormalities consistently found in crop formation plants around the world.
      It is interesting that Robbert's report (in his 'dream') of a large white
      ball of light from which smaller, colored, lights descend to the crop
      surface
      is echoed by a report obtained from an elderly farmer in southern England
      some years ago--who observed a very similar event at 4:00 AM in one of his
      fields where a new formation was discovered at daylight. Actual sightings
      of
      crop circles forming are rare. And although in this case the young man was
      asleep in his bed and witnessed the event in a 'dream,' the similarity of
      this report with the unpublished account of the elderly farmer who was AWAKE
      during his observation is striking." Thanks to Nancy Talbot
      bltresearch@... (Nancy Talbott).
      Editors Note: If someone is trying to send a message, it is interesting that
      the first known crop circle of this century was made on Good Friday in the
      shape of a cross.

      SPACE SHUTTLE FOOTAGE: There is lots of talk about UFOs seen from the space
      shuttle. Decide for yourself, Jeff Chandler has put together raw video
      footage of the NASA downloads. Learn exactly what is ice crystals and
      camera
      smudges? You can decide for yourself. Jeff gives pointers on how to look
      for
      UFOs versus the standard excuses. This is raw footage but well worth
      seeing.
      Only $25.00.

      PHOTOGRAPH BOOKLET of some of the best UFO shots available and data on their
      propulsion systems by US Navy Commander Graham Bethune.. $10.00.
      Send check or money order to G. Filer 222 Jackson Road, Medford, New Jersey
      08055

      BEFORE YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME SEE MY FREE REPORT --
      All real estate agents are not the same? Some real estate agents or sales
      representatives are part timers and inexperienced. Others are experts with
      an excellent experience and capabilities. When you are selling or buying
      your home, you need to make sure you have the best real estate agent working
      for you before you make any important financial decisions on one your
      biggest
      investments! Remember, the majority of people do not know the right
      questions to ask, and what pit falls can cause major problems. Picking the
      right real estate agent can be a wonderful experience, and picking the wrong
      one can be a big mistake that can waste your time and cost you thousands!
      Find out, "What you need to understand before hiring any real estate agent!"
      These are the questions that many agents do not want you to ask. Learn how
      you can obtain the best real estate agent for your needs. To get a free
      copy
      of this report, just call (609) 654-0020 or e-mail us at Majorstar@....
      We can also help you with your own or corporate Worldwide Relocation to
      Australia, Benelux, Canada, Cayman Islands, England, France, Guam, Hong
      Kong,
      Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Papua New Guinea,
      Philippines, Puerto Rico, and all 50 states of the United States. We also
      have help with associates that speak languages other than their native
      tongue.

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe by contacting Mufon@.... Mention I recommended you for
      membership. Filer's Files is Copyrighted 2000 by George A. Filer, all
      rights
      reserved. Readers may post items from the Files on their Web Sites provided
      that they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list the date of
      issue that the item appeared. Send your letters to Majorstar@....
      Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish. Please
      state
      if you wish to keep your name or story confidential.