Re: UFOnet: Harrassment?

  • Roger Anderton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2000
      Modern technology has a lot of bugs.

      Report it to your phone company as a fault, if you are sure that it is not a
      problem with the devices you are using. Sometimes you can get charged by
      phone companies if they say the fault is not their equipment. Often it can
      be some sort of incompatibility between the devices you are using and the
      phone network, and so no one will take responsibility for the problem.
      (Phone company will blame the device, and the device manufacturers will
      blame the phone network.)

      No need to be paranoid. All phones can be monitored without giving any of
      the symptoms you are experiencing, i.e. if you were being spied on, you
      wouldn't know.