crop_circle in Holland

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:00 AM
      Robbert van den Broeke has discovered a 10-circle pictogram, in the shape of
      a cross, in a field of grass early on Good Friday morning (April 21).
      Circles range in size from 2-3 meters diameter to at least 10 meters
      diameter. There is a most interesting story behind this event and I will ask
      the family if I can write it up for the Connector...photos are en route to
      me at the moment and, if the family says it's OK to write-up the story, I'll
      send it and the photos along as soon as I can. It looks as if the circles
      occurred around 4 a.m. Good Friday morning in the only field anywhere near
      that had not been sowed and planted with a crop--it sounds as if this field
      had been planted in some sort of grass crop which helps restore nutrients to
      the soils. Robbert had a very clear "dream" that the circles had arrived
      and, as in the past, when he and his family went searching in the area he
      felt they should, they found the pictogram. Reported 21st April.