Re: UFOnet: Smoking Gun.......whose finger on the trigger?

  • Jerry Shifman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      At 12:20 AM 4/4/2000 +0100, Christopher Ryan wrote:

      [A valid critique of this material.]

      I just want to add: I was at the Laughlin NV conference where
      this material was presented by the folks from UFO magazine.
      Their presentation was saved until the last day -- usually
      indicating it would be something special.

      But it was a big let down. I have no idea why this was
      given such hype -- it just doesn't add up to much at all.

      Jerry