Fwd = Filer's Files #13 UFO Reports Increase

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: Majorstar@...
      Original Subject: Filer's Files #13 UFO Reports Increase
      Original Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:38:50 EDT

      Filer's Files #13 -- 2000, MUFON Skywatch Investigations
      George A. Filer, Director, Mutual UFO Network Eastern
      April 3, 2000, Majorstar@... (609) 654-0020
      Web Site at www.filersfiles.com. - Chuck Warren Webmaster

      UFO REPORTS INCREASE IN MARCH

      MAINE RECTANGLE SHAPED UFO

      NORRIDGEWOCK -- We were coming home from work at 2:15 AM on March 23,
      2000, when we observed a blinding white light in the sky. We turned on to
      Winding Hill Road and the object was still there so we pulled over and
      watched the object in the western sky. We killed the engine, then I got
      out of the car. My wife stayed in the car but could see it from her
      window. There was a river to the right of us and above the sandpit the
      object was hovering about 700 to 1000 feet away. At arm's length the
      object was the size of a dime. The light was as bright as a floodlight
      laminating rays of light. At times some rays seemed bluish. To my left I
      heard farm machinery running and behind me I could hear the sound of
      tractor-trailer trucks on route 201A. No sound was coming from the
      object. At about 2:27 AM the object rose very slow, then started heading
      in our direction. My wife started to become very nervous. The white light
      then surrounded the object. As it came closer my wife stepped out of the
      car. On the bottom of the object there were three large orangish-yellow
      lights. At this time the object was directly above us. I could see a
      large rectangle structure with the orangish-yellow lights in the center,
      around it a whitish light. My wife saw the same form but was not sure how
      many lights there were. There was a slight swooshing sound, but we were
      not sure it came from the craft. The object headed east and its lights
      got smaller and changed to a reddish dot, which disappeared into the
      horizon. My wife and I have never seen a plane or helicopter like this;
      there were no blinking lights. Thanks to Peter Davenport, National UFO
      Reporting Center www.nuforc.com

      NEW YORK CIRCULAR LIGHTS

      FUTON -- About March 5, 2000, I was out on my nightly run. At about 8:40
      PM, I was running past Lake Neantawanta in Futon, when I noticed a bright
      white circular light ten feet above the water. This light stood in one
      spot with no noise of aircraft or any other sort of sound. As I shielded
      my eyes to look around this light I noticed an orange rectangular light
      on top of the white circle. I watched this light for six minutes when it
      suddenly disappeared. The light never reflected off the water. Would you
      know if there have been any similar sightings? Thanks to Mark A. Martin
      -- Odie1014 - CONNECTICUT SIGHTING INVESTIGATION

      Mark Cashman MUFON CT. State Director reports that, "On December 13, 1999,
      four witnesses observed two anomalous phenomena at 3:30 PM." The
      observations lasted for a total of 40 minutes. The witnesses were two
      adult business owners 49 (Y) and 51 (F), and his son 12, and a woman
      business associate (W), 80. The observations are broken into two phases.
      Observation of an estimated five contrails in sequence descending toward
      a ridge to the west. These contrails became visible in each case after a
      bright star-like light appeared and were the width of the light, and once
      reaching a specific length retained that length without change. Each
      contrail displayed a "puff" about halfway to the hill that acted as the
      horizon. The witnesses also thought there was an orange flash as each
      light passed below the tree-line. One contrail split into two. The
      witnesses believed it was possible that the lights crashed on the hill,
      though they heard no sound. The contrails dissolved, including the puffs.
      They observed two solid objects, gray in color, one "bullet-shaped" with
      smoothly faired fins, and one spherical with no seams or protrusions. One
      witness observed an apparent seam on the bullet-shaped object. The
      objects, of large angular size (3 inches at two feet), passed the
      witnesses at a relatively close distance, and as they moved to the north
      vanished in full view. The location of the second phase was about thirty
      feet to the east of the first at 41.81120 (Lat.), -72.92348 (Long). A
      third "phase" was the observation of a number of aircraft identified as
      commercial Short Skyvans believed looking for what they had just
      observed. The two adult men seemed credible and articulate but perplexed
      by the event. The child offered a reasonable level of corroboration. A
      more detailed analysis can be found at mcashman@...:
      Thanks to: Mark Cashman.

      PENNSYLVANIA CIRCLE OF LIGHTS

      ERIE -- Paula Borges writes, "A strange incident occurred on the night of
      February 9, 2000, as my husband and I were driving east on Interstate 90
      out of Erie to the Cleveland Airport. We were catching a plane to our
      daughter's Boot Camp graduation ceremonies. I saw in the rear view mirror
      a large circle of colorful lights moving in a rotating motion. I told my
      husband to look out the window, that there was something out there. As I
      turned around to see it better I got a momentary glimpse of it once again
      and it vanished out of sight. I was interested in knowing if there has
      been any other reports of UFO's in this area. Thanks Paula Borges --Lil
      PeaPot

      MARYLAND UFO VIDEO

      BALTIMORE - Bill Bean writes, "I would like to report my latest and quite
      possibly my greatest UFO footage." I was video taping over my backyard on
      March 28, 2000, and after reviewing the tape last night, I discovered a
      silver disc UFO. It had a black bottom in the middle of the craft. This
      object came from the west and glided along at a moderate altitude and
      speed at 1:05 PM. Another or the same UFO approached from the east and
      headed west at 1:07 PM. Two UFOs appear in the video from the east within
      a few seconds of each other. The first UFO circles and I could actually
      see it rotate counter clockwise. A second UFO appears in the frame
      heading toward the first. Both of them sway from side to side, gain and
      then descend in altitude. As these incredible UFO's drew closer the
      second reversed itself and followed by the first headed east. The first
      UFO makes a fast left turn and heads north. Both UFO's zip away very
      fast. This truly is fantastic footage. God Bless Bill Bean.

      GEORGIA GREEN FLASH

      LA GRANGE - On March 28, 2000, a father and son reported they saw a
      brilliant green flash in the sky at about 8:30 PM. The 53 year-old father
      and his 30 year-old son were sitting on their front porch when they saw
      what they variously described as a "neon-green" to "fluorescent green"
      flash. Looking to the north the flash was seen at about 45 degrees above
      the horizon at an altitude above what airliners customary fly. The son,
      who had uncorrected 20/20 vision in both eyes, said definitely above
      15,000 feet but the father thought it was lower. With an apparent size of
      "one-eighth of the moon" the split-second flash faded to a blue dot and
      then flew rapidly to the north. Their first reaction on seeing the large
      flash was an airborne flare had ignited. But the son, an ex-Air Wing
      Marine, said this perception immediately changed on seeing the green
      light fade quickly to a blue star-like dot that moved northward at a
      tremendous speed. The fast-moving blue light took only three seconds to
      disappear. The Marine said the apparent speed of the UFO was too great
      for a satellite or any jet plane. There was no sound. Weather conditions
      were 71 degrees F., little wind, with a clear sky. Thanks to John
      Thompson.

      ALABAMA TRIANGLE

      FORT DEPOSIT - MUFON GA State Director Walter Sheet's witness reports, "On
      March 29, 2000, I was traveling north on Highway 65 when I noticed a very
      large triangular shaped craft and a smaller craft cross over the
      interstate at 9:15 PM." The larger craft had three small dim lights at
      each end of the triangular shape and a larger red light on one side. Both
      were traveling around 50 mph. The smaller craft had many lights and
      looked more like a helicopter. By the time I had reached the part of the
      interstate where they had crossed, they were over the trees heading
      southeast. I stopped my car on the side of the road, got out, and
      continued to watch these two craft continue to travel very slowly. I
      heard no noise at all from these two craft. I got back in my car and
      continued to travel north. About five minutes later I saw six military
      helicopters cross the interstate in the opposite direction. I knew they
      were helicopters by the very loud sound their blades made. This all
      happened about 25 miles south of Montgomery, AL. Two years ago this same
      craft was seen almost at an identical spot crossing I-65 at extremely
      close range by a MUFON member and posted at ISUR's website.

      KENTUCKY FLYING TRIANGLE

      COVINGTON -- Constance Griffith states on February 18, or 25, 2000, I saw
      a UFO at the entrance of the Brint Spence Bridge crossing the Ohio River
      from Covington, Kentucky to Cincinnati. I looked out my window at 9:30 PM
      and saw a strange sight above me but was unable to stop the car, but I
      looked again and it was still there. I got one more chance to glance up
      again before I was under the upper deck of the bridge. I got three
      glances at was three white lights in a triangle shape against a very
      black background. Each light was the size of a nickel held at arm's
      length. The night was dark but the lights did not seem to be like any
      lights that I had seen on any airplane. They were not blinking or
      colored. There was something very different about them. I have lived
      close to airports all my life and these lights were larger and in a
      perfect triangle. Due to construction work I could not stop or look back
      again, but this was very different flying object. Thanks to Constance
      Griffith --copps@....

      ILLINOIS UFOs

      MADISON COUNTY -- Ken Young reports he was contacted by a witness who
      stated' "I am writing to you because a few of my dads friends have
      reported seeing UFOs in the field across the street where I used to
      live." They said, that they have seen the same object for twelve days in
      a row and it happens about 3 to 4:00 AM when one of them is getting home
      from work! My uncle has also reported a UFO sighting near by. These
      sightings are coming from a field right behind Walnut Drive, Forest
      Homes, Illinois between Bethalto and Alton a few miles north of St.
      Louis. I am serious and tell you the truth I'm a little scared! Thanks to
      Kenny Young http://home.fuse.net/ufo/ and Kyle

      MISSOURI CYLINDRICAL OBJECT

      KANSAS CITY - Scott Thompson reports seeing a UFO on March 28, 2000, while
      traveling on Interstate Highway 69 around a curve when he saw a UFO
      roughly the shape of a quarter on edge. It was moving slow from east to
      west at 4:05 PM flying at about 1000 feet altitude. The object was
      self-illuminating or the sun's glare was hitting it. The object was an
      inch long at arm's length and appeared dark looking without a tail. He
      lost sight of the object as he drove around the curve. It seemed to be
      shimmering a golden yellow. He lost sight of the object for about five
      seconds as he rounded the curve. When he had a view of the sky again the
      object had gone from sight. He had a good view of the sky but object had
      disappeared. Thanks to Scott Thompson telephone interview. Editor's Note:
      Video has shown that the craft accelerate at high rate of speed that is
      difficult for the eye to follow.

      OKLAHOMA FAMILY IS GAINING TIME

      NEW MEXICO -- Brent W. writes, Consider me highly skeptical of almost all
      UFO reports, but my entire family and I have had experienced two
      unsettling occasions of not losing time, but actually GAINING time." On a
      trip through New Mexico, we decided to detour to Clayton Lake to see the
      dinosaur footprints. The drive was a winding up and down road of 16 miles
      and it took nearly 25 minutes to negotiate. On our return trip we turned
      back toward town; and drove two miles to the base of a hill, went up
      around the hill in a sweeping turn and suddenly found ourselves back at
      the highway where we had started from. We tried to make sense of it as we
      continued on our journey, but, there were no side roads to take an
      accidental shortcut. There was only a tall mountain that blocked our way,
      but we came out at the exact spot where we had started. Less than five
      minutes elapsed for the 16 miles covered and we had noticed the different
      landmarks on the way back.

      OKLAHOMA -- At another time, we were traveling from Tulsa to Oklahoma City
      on the Turner Turnpike, a straight 88 mile toll road between the two
      cities. It was after 10:00 PM and we had stopped at McDonalds for a
      snack. While we were waiting, we asked our daughter what time she had
      since we had given her a new watch and she was learning to tell time. We
      jokingly made a comment about the accuracy of our timepieces on Central
      Daylight Time because the car clock read 10:20 PM, my watch 10:18 PM and
      my daughter's 10:16 PM. Each were off by two minutes. We left McDonalds
      and joined the turnpike on what turned out to be the strangest night I
      have ever encountered. My wife became hysterical when she saw a bright
      light in the sky. As a former pilot, the light was easily identifiably to
      me as a commercial airliner on a standard approach path, but her reaction
      was totally out of character for her. None of us remembered very much of
      the trip, because we were sandwiched between two large trucks. We came
      over a hill and were shocked to see the toll booth at the halfway point.
      It was impossible, but there it was. We had traveled 42 miles in an
      elapsed time of 16 minutes. We all checked the clocks and watches and the
      results were shocking. We had averaged 157.5 mph, which is of course
      impossible for our car and the speed limit of 75mph. We talked about this
      at length remembering the previous Clayton Lake anomaly. The last 46
      miles was uneventful and we arrived home ahead of the expected time by
      nearly 20 minutes. We used a quarter tank of gas less than the drive
      should have taken. Two experiences with one of them timed by three
      different timepieces. Somehow we either gained time or distance (a
      hypothetical possibility based on the gas consumption). We are highly
      skeptical people but perplexed! Thanks to Brent W.
      --crowkiller06@.... Editor's Note: I have investigated several
      cases where people have traveled across states in a matter of minutes.
      They also had witnesses to there location prior to departure and after
      arrival. They were traveling by car and the only possible explanation was
      that they had been transported by aircraft between the two locations at
      several hundred miles per hour. Both sets of witnesses later remembered
      being aboard a UFO.

      OREGON UFO SIGHTING

      PORTLAND - BB Smith writes, "I recently experienced an event that I've yet
      to explain. It involves a possible UFO sighting that I witnessed on
      Thursday, March 23, 2000, around 12 noon, near Beaverton/Portland area on
      a fairly well traveled two lane road that curves through heavy trees and
      low elevation mountains. I'm a private pilot and was just returning from
      the Scappoose airport after a one hour flight. I was driving my vehicle
      at the time of the sighting. My question is who can I write to that might
      be of assistance to me in sorting out my experience. Thanks to BB Smith
      bbsmith@...

      SWEDEN SELLS ORANGE UFO BALLOONS

      There have recently been a large number of orange UFO reports in Sweden. A
      company called "Planet-Pluto" sells UFO balloons that are toys sold to
      fly up to 1.000 meters. They are self illuminated and provide an orange
      glow from the ground. They are being sold as toys through the mail and
      can be purchased and flown anywhere in the world. Slow moving orange
      objects moving with the wind are likely to be these toys. Sometimes they
      are sent aloft with several even dozens in formation. Thanks to Clas
      Svahn UFO-Sweden

      ENGLAND FLYING TRIANGLE

      EVINGTON, LEICESTER -- We were walking back from a nightclub on March 20,
      2000, at 3:00 AM when we noticed that there were two triangular objects in
      the sky. At first we passed them off as planes but then the objects
      started shifting from one point in the sky to another at a phenomenal
      pace. They were intercrossing between each other. They were moving like
      that for about ten minutes. Then suddenly there was a flash of light and
      then they were gone. They moved around the sky at phenomenal speeds. We
      could not really see what color they were because all we could see was
      triangular lights on the objects

      BRITAIN'S FLYING SAUCER

      Aviation writer Bill Rose writes, "I was responsible for the placing the
      pictures of Project Y with the London Sunday Times and I provided some of
      the background research. However, you should bear in mind that this
      feature was written by a member of the newspaper's staff and it was aimed
      at a general readership, so inevitably, some of technical and historical
      details were left out. John Frost and his Special Projects Group designed
      the Project Y Manta aircraft to meet a Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF)
      specification and the configuration shown in the pictures evolved from
      earlier VTOL disc shaped design, which proved too complex to build.
      Whether or not Frost was influenced by German wartime studies remains a
      topic of some debate and while this is a distinct possibility, there is
      still no absolute proof. As you correctly suggested, the Project Y design
      evolved into the later Silver Bug flying discs which the USAF sponsored.
      The Project Y Manta certainly looked unusual, but it was just the product
      of advanced engineering studies and had absolutely nothing to do with
      aliens, Roswell, spaceships or UFO sightings in Arizona during the late
      1940s. There is much more of this fascinating story to be told and you
      can expect further revelations during the coming months. Many
      eyewitnesses claim to have seen panels and struts with strange
      hieroglyphics or symbols. If anyone was really serious about finding out
      about an alien Roswell crash, they would pin down the real crash site and
      arrange for a series of geochemical surveys to be undertaken. I was
      assured by a couple of professionals that even the most careful site
      cleanup would fail to remove all traces of extraterrestrial material --
      if it were present. While I don't entirely rule out an alien crash, I
      personally consider it highly unlikely and my money still goes on a
      crashed high-tech spyplane or just possibly a B-29 with a nuke onboard. I
      believe there are aliens out there, but visitation to our planet is
      another matter. I'd like nothing better than proof that extraterrestrials
      are operating within our environment, but so far, I've seen none. That's
      not to say I have a closed mind! Thanks to Bill Rose.

      ARE THE ROSWELL SYMBOLS NATIVE AMERICAN?

      Blessed Pipe Man Zephier writes the Roswell craft symbols you've
      described, like a 'J' is a symbol that represents the Iktomi-Spider, Holy
      Mother and the Buffalo Nation. The reason there is a trinity of
      representation is because of how Creator has delegated responsibilities
      to All in the Universe. First, the Earth and the help needed on ground
      base, secondly, galactic influence of Divine Mother to maintain a balance
      in this region of the Universe, and thirdly, there is the Ascended
      Masters, those who sit within the I AM presence-Council of Twelve. There
      is a Spiritual Hierarchy. The symbol that looks like 'teepees' as you
      have described, represents the Elements of Creation or what we call
      Spiritual Web of the Universe, Grandmother Turtle, Twin Flames and
      Singing Spider. This particular symbol deals with Manifest Realm: Elohi
      and Lyra. These symbols have a great profound interpretation. This is the
      best I can do for you at this time, but understand Native Americans have
      much to say about symbols as this is a part of our heritage. There is
      much more that can be learned from these symbols. Thanks to Blessed Pipe
      Man Zephier, sakowin7sakowin@... Editor's Note: -- The symbols
      described by eyewitnesses and in the debris seem to be similar. Portions
      of the inside of the craft held these symbols that may be Native
      American. I spoke with Tom Carey to obtain more information from Tex on
      his participating in the recovery of an alien craft near Roswell. Tex
      says that at least one of the pieces of metal had writing on it "like
      hieroglyphics or numbers". When pressed further, he stated that it looked
      'like hieroglyphics from Mexico or something like that." Meaning ancient
      Indian like Aztec or Inca - cultures. He said, there was the "awful smell
      of death" in the vicinity of the wreck. Thanks to Tom Carey.

      PLANETS CONVERGE

      April 6, 2000, three planets and the thin crescent Moon are going to put
      on a memorable sky show when the quartet converge inside a circle just 9
      degrees across. To admire the display, simply go outside after dinner on
      April 6 and look toward the southwest sky. Around 8:00 PM local daylight
      savings time the slender crescent moon will be easy to spot about 30
      degrees above the horizon. The brightest nearby "star" will be Jupiter.
      At magnitude -2.1, the giant planet is 8 times brighter than Saturn,
      which glows pale yellow less than 3 degrees west of the Moon. Mars will
      lie a scant one degree north of Jupiter. The red planet (magnitude 1.4)
      will be about 3 times fainter than Saturn (magnitude 0.3). Jupiter, Mars,
      and Saturn will appear to be even closer together on April 15 when the
      three will fit inside a circle less than 5 degrees across. That's the
      most compact grouping of any 3 planets for the entire year. Nevertheless,
      the display on April 6 will be more beautiful thanks to the delicate
      crescent Moon as it passes by the trio. But wait, there's even more:
      Cradled in the arms of the crescent Moon will appear the ghostly outline
      of the full Moon, a dim glow that astronomers call "Earthshine."

      JOURNALIST ALLEGES BIOWARFARE TESTING

      VANCOUVER -- Paul Anderson reports that award-winning investigative
      journalist William Thomas will present on April 8, an alarming and
      provocative findings from his eight-year investigation into the current
      pandemic of auto-immune and related ailments in a feature presentation
      entitled 'What's Wrong with Our Skies?' at the Pacific Space Centre / H.
      R. MacMillan Planetarium. In his presentation, Thomas will reveal how
      millions of Canadian, American and British citizens have been subjected
      to "open air" biowarfare experiments without their knowledge or consent.
      He will show recent photographs and videos of unmarked tanker-type
      aircraft flying in formation spraying "chemtrail" plumes in complex 'X
      and grid patterns' in the skies over many Canadian, American and European
      areas. Is this spraying biowarfare experimentation? Covert inoculations
      against terrorist attack or desperate attempts at atmospheric
      remediation? Assigned to this story by the Environmental News Service in
      January 1999, Thomas will present the interim results of his ongoing
      investigation into this aerial phenomenon widely reported over many
      regions in Canada, the US and Europe since the fall of 1998. Referencing
      two US congressional investigations, as well as recently released British
      Ministry of Defence documents, Thomas contends that many cases of
      "influenza-like illness", pneumonia and related symptoms recorded at
      epidemic levels across much of North America and England over the past two
      years are not the "flu". Instead, the BC-based journalist will present
      evidence showing that many emergency room patients suddenly stricken by
      acute upper-respiratory distress and / or related heart disease and
      auto-immune breakdown have likely been infected by manmade pathogens
      created in bioweapons laboratories. Calling himself "a reluctant expert"
      in environmental and biological warfare, the author of the extensively
      documented books SCORCHED EARTH and BRINGING THE WAR HOME was the first
      Canadian journalist to break the story of Gulf War Illness after his own
      health was ravaged in Kuwait. Thomas will trace the sudden emergence of
      "stealth viruses," prion diseases, and auto-immune ailments following
      decades of biowarfare experimentation rivaling the atom bomb's "Manhattan
      Project". Thanks to Paul Anderson. psa@.... Web:
      http://www.islandnet com/~wilco/ Editor's Note: I have no idea about
      the validity of these findings. Its amazing to me that the news media is
      not interested in their own health and fails to cover the frequent
      spraying.

      PHOTOGRAPH BOOKLET of some of the best UFO shots available and data on
      their propulsion systems by US Navy Commander Graham Bethune.. $10.00

      BEFORE YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME SEE MY FREE REPORT -- All real estate agents
      are not the same? Some real estate agents or sales representatives are
      part timers and inexperienced. Others are experts with an excellent
      experience and capabilities. When you are selling or buying your home,
      you need to make sure you have the best real estate agent working for you
      before you make any important financial decisions on one your biggest
      investments! Remember, the majority of people do not know the right
      questions to ask, and what pit falls can cause major problems. Picking the
      right real estate agent can be a wonderful experience, and picking the
      wrong one can be a big mistake that can waste your time and cost you
      thousands! Find out, "What you need to understand before hiring any real
      estate agent!" These are the questions that many agents do not want you
      to ask. Learn how you can obtain the best real estate agent for your
      needs. To get a free copy of this report, just call (609) 654-0020 or
      e-mail us at Majorstar@.... We can also help you with your own or
      corporate Worldwide Relocation to Australia, Benelux, Canada, Cayman
      Islands, England, France, Guam, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New
      Zealand, Northern Ireland, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Puerto Rico,
      and all 50 states of the United States. We also have help with associates
      that speak languages other than their native tongue.

      MUFON UFO JOURNAL -- For more detailed monthly investigative reports
      subscribe by contacting Mufon@.... Mention I recommended you for
      membership. Filer's Files is Copyrighted 2000 by George A. Filer, all
      rights reserved. Readers may post items from the Files on their Web Sites
      provided that they credit the newsletter and its editor by name and list
      the date of issue that the item appeared. Send your letters to
      Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to
      publish. Please state if you wish to keep your name or story
      confidential.