Re: UFOnet: Mars.

  • Roland.M.Horn@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2000
      To: <ufonet@onelist.com>
      Date sent: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:49:54 +0100
      From: "Seraph" <seraph@...>
      Send reply to: ufonet@onelist.com
      Subject: Re: UFOnet: Mars.

      > Hi Roland,
      >
      > I'm in Cork, southern Ireland...when is the best time to view Mars
      > and where in the sky would I find it?

      This days in the early evening. Mars is standing beside Jupiter and
      Saturn in WNW. The red Planet will set down at 22.28 h.

      Kind regards
      Roland

    • OrionDJ12@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
        I don't know.
      • Peter Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2000
          look up mate
          peter j
          I'm in Cork, southern Ireland...when is the best time to view Mars and where in the sky would I find it?

          Regards...

          Seraph.

          > When should I be able to see Mars? I live in the northeast, if that
          > helps. Derek

          Please give the coordinates of your home or the nearest greater
          city.

          Greetings
          Roland

          > -- Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
          > Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
          > registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
          > Amsterdam! With: Zecharia Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,Jeroen
          > Kumeling,Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman. More info: +31 6 26 67
          > 48 55

          * Roland M. Horn *
          * Wintringerstr. 61 *
          * 66271 Kleinblittersdorf *
          * Tel./Fax: 06805/21322 *
          * http://home.t-online.de/home/Roland.M.Horn/ *
          * http://www.alien.de/horn/ *
          * - Gebuertiger Odenwaelder, Wahlsaarlaender, aber glaeubiger Schalker*

          Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to: UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
          Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New Energy,Exoscience, etc.
          To subscribe send a blank e-mail message to:
          ufonet-subscribe@onelist.com
          Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@.... 26th of March, Millennium UFO Congres in Amsterdam! With: Zecharia Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,Jeroen Kumeling,Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman. More info: +31 6 26 67 48 55