Re: UFOnet: Mars.

  • Seraph
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hi Roland,

      I'm in Cork, southern Ireland...when is the best time to view Mars and where in the sky would I find it?

      Regards...

      Seraph.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2000
        To: <ufonet@onelist.com>
        Date sent: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:49:54 +0100
        From: "Seraph" <seraph@...>
        Send reply to: ufonet@onelist.com

        > Hi Roland,
        >
        > I'm in Cork, southern Ireland...when is the best time to view Mars
        > and where in the sky would I find it?

        This days in the early evening. Mars is standing beside Jupiter and
        Saturn in WNW. The red Planet will set down at 22.28 h.

        Kind regards
        Roland

      • OrionDJ12@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
          I don't know.
        • Peter Johnson
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26, 2000
            look up mate
            peter j
            I'm in Cork, southern Ireland...when is the best time to view Mars and where in the sky would I find it?

            Regards...

            Seraph.

            > When should I be able to see Mars? I live in the northeast, if that
            > helps. Derek

            Please give the coordinates of your home or the nearest greater
            city.

            Greetings
            Roland

            > -- Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
            > Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
            > registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
            > Amsterdam! With: Zecharia Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,Jeroen
            > Kumeling,Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman. More info: +31 6 26 67
            > 48 55

            * Roland M. Horn *
            * Wintringerstr. 61 *
            * 66271 Kleinblittersdorf *
            * Tel./Fax: 06805/21322 *
            * http://home.t-online.de/home/Roland.M.Horn/ *
            * http://www.alien.de/horn/ *
            * - Gebuertiger Odenwaelder, Wahlsaarlaender, aber glaeubiger Schalker*

            Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to: UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
            Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New Energy,Exoscience, etc.
            To subscribe send a blank e-mail message to:
            ufonet-subscribe@onelist.com
            Messages to the list-owner: jkumeling@.... 26th of March, Millennium UFO Congres in Amsterdam! With: Zecharia Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,Jeroen Kumeling,Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman. More info: +31 6 26 67 48 55