Re: UFOnet: Shape-Shifting Reptilians and Their Cross-Breeds - May 4, 1999

  • Cliff Gieseke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2000
      From: "Mark A. LeCuyer" <randydan@...

      > (I've seen some human faces shape shift during episodes of rage and
      > excitement, but then again we call "being human.")

      Mark,

      A number of years ago I took my wife and a friend of hers who was a Spanish
      professor at the Univ. of Texas at San Antonio to see an elderly
      Mexican-American healer at Sabinal, Texas, Panchito Torres. This healer
      was quite amazing and once a week people came from far and near in cars,
      pick-ups, and campers to see him - mostly all Spanish speakers, with the
      sessions conducted in Spanish. Panchito had an incredible amount of energy
      and would go on without sleep with the healings for a couple of days. Late
      one evening, while I was sleeping in the car, my wife and her friend (and
      others) witnessed Panchito physically increase in size (much bigger and
      taller than what would have made any rational sense) and then return to his
      normal size. ... Perhaps it was a true example of human shape shifting.
      (Both women are quite intelligent, and a number of years after that my wife
      obtained her B.A. and M.A. degrees while in her 50s; she is the author of
      "Where is the Music? - The multiple near-death experiences of a world
      traveler," by Gloria M. Gieseke:
      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0967278600/qid%3D954615376/104-679801
      7-5489215 )

      -- Cliff Gieseke, San Antonio, Texas