Mars.

  • OrionDJ12@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000
      When should I be able to see Mars? I live in the northeast, if that helps.
      Derek
    • Roland.M.Horn@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
        To: ufonet@onelist.com
        Date sent: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:23:31 EST
        From: OrionDJ12@...
        Send reply to: ufonet@onelist.com
        Subject: UFOnet: Mars.

        > When should I be able to see Mars? I live in the northeast, if that
        > helps. Derek

        Please give the coordinates of your home or the nearest greater
        city.

        Greetings
        Roland

        > -- Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
        > Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
        > registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
        > Amsterdam! With: Zecharia Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,Jeroen
        > Kumeling,Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman. More info: +31 6 26 67
        > 48 55

        * Roland M. Horn *
        * Wintringerstr. 61 *
        * 66271 Kleinblittersdorf *
        * Tel./Fax: 06805/21322 *
        * http://home.t-online.de/home/Roland.M.Horn/ *
        * http://www.alien.de/horn/ *
        * - Gebuertiger Odenwaelder, Wahlsaarlaender, aber glaeubiger Schalker*