Re: UFOnet: UFO Disclosure

  • Seraph
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2000
      Hi,

      Interesting post by John M. Novak,...one that asks more than a few questions.  However, I'm oneof those who would have to say I don't agree with everything you say John.   I take this stand, due to a number of points and views you make referance to and I'll do my best to put these "reasons" down in this post.

      1)...Though many of us may believe something to be true,...that, by itself doesn't make it a truth.  How many men and women were burnt at the stake because it was thought at the time that they were involved in "magic",...when, today, those same people would fall under the banner of "herbalists" or "natural medicine practitioner"?

      2)...Would you give a young child a cocked gun to hold and leave the child alone to play with it?  If you like:... we are the "child" and the "cocked gun" is the advanced technology that we believe the powers-that-be have been working on now for some time.  If this technology does exsist, and I believe it does then, I for one, thank them for keeping it locked away from us.  This may sound more than a little strange, but I think we, as a race, are not ready for it.  If you were to let loose into the world something as powerful as the "breadbox" you spoke of in your mail and it came into the hands of someone not as good natured as you or I,...what would be the outcome?  Just suppose this device, apart from being a source of unlimited power, could also be used as a some kind of fantastic weapon when modified, that would make our modern day tools of destruction look like the bow and arrow?  Can you honestly say there isn't ONE person out there that would use this technology in such a way,...a technology that, if real, the powers-that be don't yet fully understand themselves?  If we, as a race, could live in Universal Peace, then, yes, we could live with this technology.  Which brings me onto that very same topic....

      3)...Universal Peace....Yes, it WILL come,...but it will only come in time, not because only some of us want or long for it.  Take a look around you...watch the evening news...most of the pain and suffering in the world is not God's or the Government's fault,...but the direct result of humanity.  It's true what you say about Universal Peace having to start in the hearts and minds of each and everyone of us, for that's the only way we, as a race, will come to know it!  It won't suddenly drift in over us, like some fluffy white cloud on a sunny day,...but grow inside us, like our understanding of the world around us, as we grow from a child into an adult.  Its seed is already planted, maybe by "THEM",...we only have to let it grow.

      I believe "They" come and go as they please,...and have been doing so for longer than we have walked this earth.  I think that one day soon,...when the powers- that-be have mastered this "alien" (...as in strange) technology, they WILL come clean.  Meantime, they are only doing what we would expect them to do when faced with such a situation.  What kind of government tell's it's people everything?  What kind of country do you think you would be living in, if there were "NO" secrets at all?  In fact, I think "secrets" is the wrong word for us to use.  Maybe we should think more along the lines of a logical kind of order; without which, Universal Pease would be even further away from our grasp than it is at the moment.  Are we starting to bite the hand that feeds us, just becase we're so hungry for the truth;...or what we believe to be true?

      And, do you really think that ANY government would be able to stop "THEM" if they wanted to show themselves in a one-on-one manner?  I don't think so...if it's taken us all these years just to replicate only a small part of their technology, what use would what we now have be against all that they must surely have under their control?  But don't me misunderstand me,...I don't believe they mean us any harm,...not in the sence of the word as we know it.  I think they're working to a greater plan,...one that we, at our current state of evolution, cannot even begin to understand.  We might be lucky enough to catch a glimpse of one bit of the puzzle, as in Dreamland/Groom Lake/ Area 51...even see many pieces all at once, like it the various tales handed down from generation to generation...in every culture known to mankind.  As for the whole picture, well I think that will always remain hidden until such a time when "THEY" choose to unveil it to the whole world.

      But,...in the end,...what do I know?

      Seraph.

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 29, 2000
        I didn't write the article. I forwarded it from James Gilliland. I am also forwarding your message along to him.

        -John Novak

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 29, 2000
          Hi All,

          I've posted a list of Academic Thesis on UFO (see the address in my
          signature).

          I'm looking for someone to help with translation. I'd like to offer this
          list in as many languages as possible.

          Thanks,

          Jacques Poulet http://www.chucara.com/

          Fortean Files CDROM http://members.tripod.com/jpoulet/
          Academic Thesis on UFO http://members.xoom.com/jpoulet/english/thesis.htm
          UFO Sightings Reports
          http://members.xoom.com/jpoulet/english/reports/index.htm

          CHUCARA Phone: (514) 913-0274
          Box 61
          La Prairie, Qc
          Canada J5R 3Y1
        • William Morrow Tracer
          Message 4 of 7 , May 7, 2001
            Phil,

            I just wanted to let you know that I passed on this information to the
            Cosmographic Discussion Board at the following link:

            http://www.cosmographic.com/discussionboard/view.asp?mode=viewtopic&topicID=
            77&forumID=29&catID=3

            Enjoy,

            Bill M. Tracer

            Message 5 of 7 , May 7, 2001
              Hi Phil,

              I have sent info. on the Dr. Greer Disclosure Presentation to my
              government officials and will also send it to local newspapers. Thanks,
              Sophia
            • World-Action
              Message 6 of 7 , May 8, 2001
                Local Newspapers is a good idea.
                With the increased reporting on UFOs the past few years,
                and sensible programmes on TV, many more people must
                be considering ET to be fact.  For the first time, here we have
                in the Disclosure Project, the case and deeper implications of
                ET/UFOs/Over Unity/Cover-up argued so very intelligently that
                this is going to speak to a much, much wider range of people.

                Yesterday I asked Debbie Foch, CSETI co-ordinator,
                if extracts can be used from the Executive Summary
                to help gain people's interest, and she replied:
                "The executive summary is copyright  Disclosure Project
                but I think you can take less than 200 words without problems.
                Put a note that it is:  Copyright 2001 Disclosure Project."

                Michael

                Hi Phil,

                        I have sent info. on the Dr. Greer Disclosure
                Presentation to my  government officials and will
                also send it to local newspapers.  Thanks,
                Sophia

                --------------------------------
              • Roger Anderton
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 1, 2001
                  John Keel and others mention about the strange interaction between UFO and
                  UFO witnesses. The apparent reading of witnesses' minds probably led Vallee
                  to think of his Control Theory. The UFO phenomenon does not behave as we
                  would expect aliens to behave from SF 1950s B Movies, and that leads some
                  investigators to think that they are not really aliens, but something
                  pretending to be aliens.

                  The proper starting point for an investigation along these lines is
                  telepathy - by understanding the physics of telepathy. However, there has
                  been a conspiracy in the physics theory side of things. Tesla probably the
                  greatest physicist since Faraday, knew a lot about this subject, but he has
                  been written out of the popularist science history.

                  There is a lot of electrical activity in the brain, and one would think that
                  under certain conditions the brain could act like a radio. But the complete
                  theory of electromagnetism has been suppressed, and a restricted theory has
                  been taught in its place, which an 'easily led' student population blindly
                  follows. If the physics students were sceptical of the gospel they were
                  taught, and actually properly checked electromagnetism, then they would
                  find that it does not function as they have been led to believe.

                  The majority of people have a very poor telepathic ability. It is only the
                  elite - the very top upper classes that have a decent ability (although
                  still fairly poor), it is this ability that enables they to subtly influence
                  the minds of the majority and hence lead them. The better the leader's
                  telepathic- influencing ability, the more charisma he is said to have.
                  (They have tried to keep this trait in the family by in-breeding - their
                  Bloodlines.) While the majority with low ability, are more easily led -
                  taking the word of leaders as gospel, without checking it for themselves -
                  its like they are in a sleepwalking trance.

                  Sometimes there are entities behind the UFO-lights, whose only mode of
                  communication seems to be telepathy. They are able to read our minds, but
                  our brains are not capable of receiving their messages, without us
                  receiving modification.

                  Cheers Roger