Re: Change of e-mail address!!!

  • Valery Uvarov
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2000
      Dear friends,

      Shortly I'd like to imform you of new interesting materials about
      Egypt published in Internet.
      To have a look go to www.wands.spb.ru or www.cylinders.spb.ru
      To download the book and read it off-line on your computer go to:
      www.wands.sbp.ru/english/wands.zip

      or www.cylinders.spb.ru/english/wands.zip

      When you get this file unzip (unarchive) it. This action
      will creat new directory named WANDS.
      Then you should double click file INDEX inside of
      WANDS directory and book will appear on your screen.

      This book has some surprises at the beginning
      so when you you will click INDEX file wait until
      computer will make search. If you have no a
      small program (video player) installed to your
      computer then automatically computer will
      try to download this player from Internet. Then you will
      see short movie we made at the beginning.
      If your computer is not so developed and movie
      will not appear on your screen then just PRESS TO GO ON
      at the bottom of you screen and you will directly go to the book
      without movie.

      If something will not work or will be displaced on your screen
      please, let me know I will try to correct it or give you advise
      to correct anything that is not working.

      Be in touch.
      Sincerely
      Valery Uvarov
      Russia