UFO chat times

  • Jeroen Wierda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2000
      Dear everyone,

      I noticed I made an error in my prior email to
      you. I forgot to set a time at which it would be
      absolutely sure someone is in the room. I will be
      in the #UFO room daily starting at 10pm GMT
      (UK time). In other timezones that would be (if I
      am correct):

      Pacific : 2pm
      Mountain: 3pm
      Central : 4pm
      Eastern : 5pm
      Hollans : 11pm
      Australia: 5am

      This is the time that I will be here. There could
      be other people in the room at much later times.
      So please dont feel bound to the time you see
      here. The chatroom is fairly new and it wil also
      take some time to get really known. The
      procedure for user who chat via teh
      www.chat4all.org website has changed slightly...
      its been made a little easier. Read below.

      Joining the chats can be done in two different
      ways:

      1. Via our Chat4all.org website. From there you
      click on "Chat now", enter a nickname, select
      #UFO from the list of rooms and press
      "Connect".

      2. If you already have an IRC program then its
      fairly easy to join in as well. Direct your
      program to "irc.chat4all.org" at port 6667.

      I am currently looking for chat operators for
      the #ufo room. Interested people are free to
      mail me at jwierda@.... If you have
      questions on how to join in on the chats...
      you can also email me at this address.

      If you have a UFO group, then you too can
      add your room and host chats there. Mail me
      for details. Ofcourse this is all free... no
      banner's, no advertising :-)

      Best wishes,
      Jeroen Wierda
      Chat4all.org Network