Re: Change of e-mail address!!!

  • Jerry Shifman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2000
      At 06:35 PM 2/24/2000 -0800, you wrote:
      >From: Thadananda <bm374@...>
      >
      >What is the Research Institute on Anomalous Phenomena

      This is a UFO research group in Ukraine. They have been
      in existence for several years and do excellent work.
      I bought a set of back copies of their bulletins --
      reports of their research -- and found them fascinating.
      These are competent scientists -- not wide-eyed ufo
      nuts.

      Jerry
    • Valery Uvarov
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2000
        Dear friends,

        Shortly I'd like to imform you of new interesting materials about
        Egypt published in Internet.
        To have a look go to www.wands.spb.ru or www.cylinders.spb.ru
        To download the book and read it off-line on your computer go to:
        www.wands.sbp.ru/english/wands.zip

        or www.cylinders.spb.ru/english/wands.zip

        When you get this file unzip (unarchive) it. This action
        will creat new directory named WANDS.
        Then you should double click file INDEX inside of
        WANDS directory and book will appear on your screen.

        This book has some surprises at the beginning
        so when you you will click INDEX file wait until
        computer will make search. If you have no a
        small program (video player) installed to your
        computer then automatically computer will
        try to download this player from Internet. Then you will
        see short movie we made at the beginning.
        If your computer is not so developed and movie
        will not appear on your screen then just PRESS TO GO ON
        at the bottom of you screen and you will directly go to the book
        without movie.

        If something will not work or will be displaced on your screen
        please, let me know I will try to correct it or give you advise
        to correct anything that is not working.

        Be in touch.
        Sincerely
        Valery Uvarov
        Russia