Re: I think This Is Not Called For !!

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
      Thanks very much Chris for your below message.

      On behalf of UFOnet, our apologies to all on this list.

      I'm sure Jeroen Kumeling, the list moderator, will remove the originator
      in question as soon as possible. I'm unable to do this.

      Kind regards,
      Frits

      On 1st March 2000, Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...> wrote:

      > From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>

      >Hello,

      >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as
      >hard
      >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.

      >Regards,

      >C.Ryan
    • Jeroen Kumeling
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
        The Rascist is banned!

        The Moderator

        Jeroen Kumeling

        sorry for this!
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
          Hey people. Cut the racism, okay?
        • OrionDJ12@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
            That letter about WHITE POWER is is just racism. To whoever wrote that, just
            don't you ever send anything to do with racism again is UFONet, okay? CUT THE
            RASICM