Re: I think This Is Not Called For !!

  • Christopher Ryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
      Rilla,

      I am not the list owner.
      No, I don't think that he/she is on the list of subscribers. Generally
      speaking, most spam comes from outside sources. I am not aware of any way to
      block such intrusions. However, if this person is on the list let's not
      entertain him/her with further referrals to his/her posting.

      Kind Regards,

      C.Ryan.
      ----------
      From: Rilla <rilla@...>
      To: ufonet@onelist.com
      Subject: Re: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
      Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:23:10 -0700

      From: Rilla <rilla@...>

      Chris - are you the list owner?

      This is that guy's email addy - WCOTC_Crusader@...

      If anyone wants it for anything ......

      I sincerely hope he isn't on the list of subscribers! Maybe the owner
      needs to go take a look and (if my vote counts) ban him permanantly from
      this list!!

      Rilla

      At 07:20 PM 3/1/2000 +0000, you wrote:
      >From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>
      >

      >Hello,
      >
      >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as hard
      >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.
      >
      >Regards,
      >
      >C.Ryan
      >
      >----------
      >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
      >To: ufonet@onelist.com
      >Subject: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
      >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:01:06 -0800
      >
      >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
      >
      >Hello,
      >
      >First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
      >as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
      >that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
      >the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
      >short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
      >ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
      >equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
      >thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
      >what the person holds inside that is important.
      >
      >So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.
      >
      >Thanks
      >
      >Brian

      > UFOnet: Save the White Race!
      > Date:
      > Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
      > From:
      > Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
      > To:
      > ufonet@onelist.com

      >eGroups eLerts!
      >It's easy. It's fun. Best of all, it's free.
      >26th of March, Millennium UFO Congres in Amsterdam! With: Zecharia
      >Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,
      >Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman.

      Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
      without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
      Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1927/4/_/528298/_/951953302/
        Thanks very much Chris for your below message.

        On behalf of UFOnet, our apologies to all on this list.

        I'm sure Jeroen Kumeling, the list moderator, will remove the originator
        in question as soon as possible. I'm unable to do this.

        Kind regards,
        Frits

        On 1st March 2000, Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...> wrote:

        > From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>

        >Hello,

        >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as
        >hard
        >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.

        >Regards,

        >C.Ryan
      • Jeroen Kumeling
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
          The Rascist is banned!

          The Moderator

          Jeroen Kumeling

          sorry for this!

          |----------

          |------------------------------------------------------------------------
          |Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
          |without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
          |Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.
          |http://click.egroups.com/1/1927/4/_/528298/_/951953302/
          |------------------------------------------------------------------------

          |Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to:
          |UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
          |Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New
          Energy,Exoscience,

        • OrionDJ12@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
            Hey people. Cut the racism, okay?
          • OrionDJ12@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
              That letter about WHITE POWER is is just racism. To whoever wrote that, just
              don't you ever send anything to do with racism again is UFONet, okay? CUT THE
              RASICM