Re: I think This Is Not Called For !!

  • Christopher Ryan
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hello,

      This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as hard
      as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.

      Regards,

      C.Ryan

      ----------
      From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
      To: ufonet@onelist.com
      Subject: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
      Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:01:06 -0800

      From: Yogibear <yogi@...>

      Hello,

      First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
      as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
      that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
      the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
      short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
      ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
      equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
      thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
      what the person holds inside that is important.

      So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.

      Thanks

      Brian

      UFOnet: Save the White Race!
      Date:
      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
      From:
      Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
      To:
      ufonet@onelist.com
    • Rilla
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
        Chris - are you the list owner?

        This is that guy's email addy - WCOTC_Crusader@...

        If anyone wants it for anything ......

        I sincerely hope he isn't on the list of subscribers! Maybe the owner
        needs to go take a look and (if my vote counts) ban him permanantly from
        this list!!

        Rilla

        At 07:20 PM 3/1/2000 +0000, you wrote:
        >From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>
        >

        >Hello,
        >
        >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as hard
        >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.
        >
        >Regards,
        >
        >C.Ryan
        >
        >----------
        >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
        >To: ufonet@onelist.com
        >Subject: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
        >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:01:06 -0800
        >
        >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
        >
        >Hello,
        >
        >First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
        >as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
        >that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
        >the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
        >short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
        >ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
        >equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
        >thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
        >what the person holds inside that is important.
        >
        >So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >Brian

        > UFOnet: Save the White Race!
        > Date:
        > Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
        > From:
        > Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
        > To:
        > ufonet@onelist.com

        >eGroups eLerts!
        >It's easy. It's fun. Best of all, it's free.
          Rilla,

          I am not the list owner.
          No, I don't think that he/she is on the list of subscribers. Generally
          speaking, most spam comes from outside sources. I am not aware of any way to
          block such intrusions. However, if this person is on the list let's not
          entertain him/her with further referrals to his/her posting.

          Kind Regards,

          C.Ryan.
          ----------
          From: Rilla <rilla@...>
          To: ufonet@onelist.com
          Subject: Re: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
          Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:23:10 -0700

          From: Rilla <rilla@...>

          Chris - are you the list owner?

          This is that guy's email addy - WCOTC_Crusader@...

          If anyone wants it for anything ......

          I sincerely hope he isn't on the list of subscribers! Maybe the owner
          needs to go take a look and (if my vote counts) ban him permanantly from
          this list!!

          Rilla

          At 07:20 PM 3/1/2000 +0000, you wrote:
          >From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>
          >

          >Hello,
          >
          >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as hard
          >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.
          >
          >Regards,
          >
          >C.Ryan
          >
          >----------
          >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
          >To: ufonet@onelist.com
          >Subject: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
          >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:01:06 -0800
          >
          >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
          >
          >Hello,
          >
          >First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
          >as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
          >that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
          >the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
          >short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
          >ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
          >equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
          >thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
          >what the person holds inside that is important.
          >
          >So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >Brian

          > UFOnet: Save the White Race!
          > Date:
          > Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
          > From:
          > Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
          > To:
          > ufonet@onelist.com

          >eGroups eLerts!
          >It's easy. It's fun. Best of all, it's free.
          >26th of March, Millennium UFO Congres in Amsterdam! With: Zecharia
          >Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,
          >Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman.

          Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
          without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
          Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.
          http://click.egroups.com/1/1927/4/_/528298/_/951953302/
            Thanks very much Chris for your below message.

            On behalf of UFOnet, our apologies to all on this list.

            I'm sure Jeroen Kumeling, the list moderator, will remove the originator
            in question as soon as possible. I'm unable to do this.

            Kind regards,
            Frits

            On 1st March 2000, Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...> wrote:

            > From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>

            >Hello,

            >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as
            >hard
            >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.

            >Regards,

            >C.Ryan
          • Jeroen Kumeling
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
              The Rascist is banned!

              The Moderator

              Jeroen Kumeling

              sorry for this!

              |----------

              |------------------------------------------------------------------------
              |Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
              |without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
              |Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.
              |http://click.egroups.com/1/1927/4/_/528298/_/951953302/
              |------------------------------------------------------------------------

              |Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to:
              |UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
              |Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New
              Energy,Exoscience,

            • OrionDJ12@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
                Hey people. Cut the racism, okay?
              • OrionDJ12@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
                  That letter about WHITE POWER is is just racism. To whoever wrote that, just
                  don't you ever send anything to do with racism again is UFONet, okay? CUT THE
                  RASICM