Re: Save the White Race!

  • BARPAL@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
      This is sick racist rubbish that has no place here. I suppose one should just
      let them ramble on in their own foul vomit in the hope that they will choke
      on it. I just wish they didn't have the ability to soil my cyberspace with
      such garbage. Doesn't anyone have a way of preventing them doing this again?
    • VEPRES9792@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
        You are some really twisted people! Please!