I think This Is Not Called For !!

  • Yogibear
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hello,

      First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
      as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
      that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
      the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
      short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
      ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
      equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
      thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
      what the person holds inside that is important.

      So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.

      Thanks

      Brian

      UFOnet: Save the White Race!
      Date:
      Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
      From:
      Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
      To:
      ufonet@onelist.com

      From: Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>

      WHITE POWER!

      The White Race is on the verge of destruction and if
      the glorious White
      Race doesn�t wake up, we will surely perish like the
      ancient dinosaurs! The
      Great White Race only represents 8% of the entire
      world population. We are
      being outbreeded my White Racial Comrades! We must
      unite and organize
      under the banner of the World Church of the Creator if
      we are to survive.
      The World Church of the Creator is a White Racial
      Religion that
      promotes the survival, expansion, and advancement of
      the White Race alone.
      We believe in the Eternal Laws of Nature, History,
      Logic, and Common
      Sense. Our entire religion revolves around the White
      Race and our golden
      rule is: What is good for the White Race is the
      highest virtue and what is bad
      for the White Race is the ultimate sin. We look
      through the White Man�s
      eyes only and don�t care for the other races
      whatsoever.
      We find Christian values such as, �love thy enemies�,
      �turn the other
      cheek�, �sell all thou hast and give it to the poor�,
      and �blessed are the
      meek� to be suicidal and destructive to the White
      Race. Therefore, we are
      totally against all such nonsense and replace it with
      a healthy, positive, and
      dynamic religion in Creativity.
      The Five Fundamental Beliefs of Creativity are:
      1. We believe that our Race is our Religion.
      2. We believe that the White Race is Nature�s Finest.
      3. We believe that racial loyalty is the highest of
      all Honors and racial
      treason is the worst of all crimes.
      4. We believe that what is good for the White Race is
      the highest virtue and
      what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
      5. We believe that the one and only, true and
      revolutionary White Racial
      Religion--Creativity--is the only salvation for the
      White Race.
      All those that care for the Great White Race should
      join the World
      Church of the Creator! Stand up and make a
      difference! White People
      awake and Save the White Race! We can make this a
      Whiter, Brighter world
      but we need YOU!
      Contact- WCOTC_Crusader@... or (330) 890-8342
      World Headquarters-P.O. Box 2002; East Peoria, IL
      61611; (309) 699-0135;
      http://www.creator.org

      @Backup-The Easiest Way to Protect and Access your files.
      Automatic backups and off-site storage of your critical data. Install
      your FREE trial today and have a chance to WIN a digital camera!
      Click here.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1830/4/_/528298/_/951925072/
        Hello,

        This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as hard
        as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.

        Regards,

        C.Ryan

        ----------
        From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
        To: ufonet@onelist.com
        Subject: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
        Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:01:06 -0800

        From: Yogibear <yogi@...>

        Hello,

        First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
        as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
        that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
        the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
        short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
        ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
        equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
        thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
        what the person holds inside that is important.

        So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.

        Thanks

        Brian

        UFOnet: Save the White Race!
        Date:
        Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
        From:
        Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
        To:
        ufonet@onelist.com
      • Rilla
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
          Chris - are you the list owner?

          This is that guy's email addy - WCOTC_Crusader@...

          If anyone wants it for anything ......

          I sincerely hope he isn't on the list of subscribers! Maybe the owner
          needs to go take a look and (if my vote counts) ban him permanantly from
          this list!!

          Rilla

          At 07:20 PM 3/1/2000 +0000, you wrote:
          >From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>
          >

          >Hello,
          >
          >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as hard
          >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.
          >
          >Regards,
          >
          >C.Ryan
          >
          >----------
          >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
          >To: ufonet@onelist.com
          >Subject: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
          >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:01:06 -0800
          >
          >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
          >
          >Hello,
          >
          >First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
          >as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
          >that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
          >the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
          >short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
          >ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
          >equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
          >thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
          >what the person holds inside that is important.
          >
          >So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >Brian

          > UFOnet: Save the White Race!
          > Date:
          > Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
          > From:
          > Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
          > To:
          > ufonet@onelist.com

          >eGroups eLerts!
          >It's easy. It's fun. Best of all, it's free.
            Rilla,

            I am not the list owner.
            No, I don't think that he/she is on the list of subscribers. Generally
            speaking, most spam comes from outside sources. I am not aware of any way to
            block such intrusions. However, if this person is on the list let's not
            entertain him/her with further referrals to his/her posting.

            Kind Regards,

            C.Ryan.
            ----------
            From: Rilla <rilla@...>
            To: ufonet@onelist.com
            Subject: Re: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
            Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:23:10 -0700

            From: Rilla <rilla@...>

            Chris - are you the list owner?

            This is that guy's email addy - WCOTC_Crusader@...

            If anyone wants it for anything ......

            I sincerely hope he isn't on the list of subscribers! Maybe the owner
            needs to go take a look and (if my vote counts) ban him permanantly from
            this list!!

            Rilla

            At 07:20 PM 3/1/2000 +0000, you wrote:
            >From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>
            >

            >Hello,
            >
            >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as hard
            >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.
            >
            >Regards,
            >
            >C.Ryan
            >
            >----------
            >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
            >To: ufonet@onelist.com
            >Subject: UFOnet: I think This Is Not Called For !!
            >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:01:06 -0800
            >
            >From: Yogibear <yogi@...>
            >
            >Hello,
            >
            >First of all if we are going to look at people just as a color, then we
            >as a race do have a problem. As this person said WHITE , well I am just
            >that, WHITE. BUT find this kind of letter very sickening. When I joined
            >the UFONET I thought I was going to get great information which in a
            >short time I have, but if I am going to get this kind of e-mail I will
            >ask to have you stop sending me your mail. I like to think everyone is
            >equal and judge each person on there values. At least that is my way of
            >thinking. I couldn't care less about the color of someone's skin, it is
            >what the person holds inside that is important.
            >
            >So this kind of mail I don't need or want in my mail box.
            >
            >Thanks
            >
            >Brian

            > UFOnet: Save the White Race!
            > Date:
            > Wed, 1 Mar 2000 07:37:52 -0800 (PST)
            > From:
            > Ken M <WCOTC_Crusader@...>
            > To:
            > ufonet@onelist.com

            >eGroups eLerts!
            >It's easy. It's fun. Best of all, it's free.
            >26th of March, Millennium UFO Congres in Amsterdam! With: Zecharia
            >Sitchin, Jaime Maussan,
            >Julien Weverbergh, Stanton Friedman.

            Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
            without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
            Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.
            http://click.egroups.com/1/1927/4/_/528298/_/951953302/
              Thanks very much Chris for your below message.

              On behalf of UFOnet, our apologies to all on this list.

              I'm sure Jeroen Kumeling, the list moderator, will remove the originator
              in question as soon as possible. I'm unable to do this.

              Kind regards,
              Frits

              On 1st March 2000, Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...> wrote:

              > From: Christopher Ryan <ruk426x7@...>

              >Hello,

              >This 'White Power' crap is more spam, yet again. Try to ignore it...as
              >hard
              >as that may be! This type of material hits all lists occasionally.

              >Regards,

              >C.Ryan
            • Jeroen Kumeling
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000
                The Rascist is banned!

                The Moderator

                Jeroen Kumeling

                sorry for this!

                |----------

                |------------------------------------------------------------------------
                |Tired of missing calls while online? Now you can surf the Internet
                |without worrying about missing important calls! CallWave's FREE
                |Internet Answering Machine lets you hear who's calling while online.
                |http://click.egroups.com/1/1927/4/_/528298/_/951953302/
                |------------------------------------------------------------------------

                |Ufonet is an open, international, free news and discussion list devoted to:
                |UFOs, Strange Phenomena, Astronomy, Skywatching, SETI, the
                |Latest on Aerospace Research and Space Travel, Free & New
                Energy,Exoscience,

              • OrionDJ12@aol.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
                  Hey people. Cut the racism, okay?
                • OrionDJ12@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 4, 2000
                    That letter about WHITE POWER is is just racism. To whoever wrote that, just
                    don't you ever send anything to do with racism again is UFONet, okay? CUT THE
                    RASICM