Save the White Race!

  • Ken M
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
      WHITE POWER!

      The White Race is on the verge of destruction and if
      the glorious White
      Race doesn�t wake up, we will surely perish like the
      ancient dinosaurs! The
      Great White Race only represents 8% of the entire
      world population. We are
      being outbreeded my White Racial Comrades! We must
      unite and organize
      under the banner of the World Church of the Creator if
      we are to survive.
      The World Church of the Creator is a White Racial
      Religion that
      promotes the survival, expansion, and advancement of
      the White Race alone.
      We believe in the Eternal Laws of Nature, History,
      Logic, and Common
      Sense. Our entire religion revolves around the White
      Race and our golden
      rule is: What is good for the White Race is the
      highest virtue and what is bad
      for the White Race is the ultimate sin. We look
      through the White Man�s
      eyes only and don�t care for the other races
      whatsoever.
      We find Christian values such as, �love thy enemies�,
      �turn the other
      cheek�, �sell all thou hast and give it to the poor�,
      and �blessed are the
      meek� to be suicidal and destructive to the White
      Race. Therefore, we are
      totally against all such nonsense and replace it with
      a healthy, positive, and
      dynamic religion in Creativity.
      The Five Fundamental Beliefs of Creativity are:
      1. We believe that our Race is our Religion.
      2. We believe that the White Race is Nature�s Finest.
      3. We believe that racial loyalty is the highest of
      all Honors and racial
      treason is the worst of all crimes.
      4. We believe that what is good for the White Race is
      the highest virtue and
      what is bad for the White Race is the ultimate sin.
      5. We believe that the one and only, true and
      revolutionary White Racial
      Religion--Creativity--is the only salvation for the
      White Race.
      All those that care for the Great White Race should
      join the World
      Church of the Creator! Stand up and make a
      difference! White People
      awake and Save the White Race! We can make this a
      Whiter, Brighter world
      but we need YOU!
      Contact- WCOTC_Crusader@... or (330) 890-8342
      World Headquarters-P.O. Box 2002; East Peoria, IL
      61611; (309) 699-0135;
      http://www.creator.org

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
        This is sick racist rubbish that has no place here. I suppose one should just
        let them ramble on in their own foul vomit in the hope that they will choke
        on it. I just wish they didn't have the ability to soil my cyberspace with
        such garbage. Doesn't anyone have a way of preventing them doing this again?
      • VEPRES9792@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2000
          You are some really twisted people! Please!