Re: Fw: need info

  • Kariana
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2000
      Not only is this true, they also have wiped his education record, his birth
      record, everything. It appears he never existed. That is if we are
      speaking about the same man who worked at Area 51.

      Kariana
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2000
        Hello,

        This blue light still continues to baffle ASTRONOMERS!

        Regards,

        Chris.

        ufonet@onelist.com wrote:

        > From: "Kariana" <terienne@...>
        >
        > Not only is this true, they also have wiped his education record, his birth
        > record, everything. It appears he never existed. That is if we are
        > speaking about the same man who worked at Area 51.
        >
        > Kariana

      • Kariana
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2000
          It baffles me everything I see it. :):)
          Does anyone know how an email sent to this list could end up on the Angels
          list???? It caused me quite a bit of grief??? Just curious.
          Kariana

          > > > Valentine's Day Shopping Made Simple.
          Here</a>