NEWS CLIPPINGS

  • Philip Mantle
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      Dear colleagues,

      As part of our book on the alien autopsy film we have taken selected
      quotes from the UK newspapers who covered the film at the time (l995). I
      would very much like to do the same kind of thing with newspaper
      clippings from the USA. Does anyone have such clippings or know where I
      might locate them ? If you do I would greatly appreciate it if you could
      contact me direct at: pmquest@...

      Many thanks,

      Philip Mantle.