KFC geneticaly enchanced chicken ? To eat or not to eat ?

  • jowhar hydur
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Some people are concerned about KFC selling geneticly
      altered chicken.

      Some people are concerned are they getting value for
      money for the KFC they pay.

      This is the reality of life.

      We must always have this in mind "WE LIVE ON A PLANET
      WITH LIMITED RESOURCES".
      main components of any organic substances, is
      available to the natural world, the animals and
      plants.

      In actual fact like it or not, every time a human
      being is born, less carbon, hydrogen and oxygen the
      This is because humans beings have no natural preys
      and we are at the top of all food chains.So once the
      organic substance is consumed by a human it will stay
      locked in a human body in the form of muscles tissue
      and other important tissues of the body.

      From a pure scientific and economic view it makes
      sense to cultivate chickens without beaks and large
      bones, since it will save cost and make the harvest
      time faster.

      But how many people can stomach this, I can't eat KFC
      anymore, infact I am dropping Mcdonalds until they
      clarify this.It is cruel and evil to do that to any
      animal.

      Human population control

      Only war among humans control the human population
      where natural selection reduces the number of weak and
      unfit(technologically inferior Nations).Some analyst
      predict once the Human population reaches 10 billion
      global famine will cause war to erupt, a non nuclear
      one since the whole war is a FOOD WAR, you cannot
      cultivate wheat in a land you just blew a nuclear
      bomb.

      The only way the human population can grow
      exponentially is to colonise new planets.As far as
      earth is concerned, there are too many humans already.
      Far too many for earth support, so the natural balance
      of nature is reducing the number of animals and plants
      in the wild so that the humans beings can have enough
      free carbon, hydrogen and oxygen to grow at present rate.
      http://im.yahoo.com