Fwd = ExoScience

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      Forwarded by: fwestra@...
      Originally from: exoScience <davew@...>
      Original Subject: ExoScience
      Original Date: 3 Feb 2000 10:48:59 -0000

      exoScience - http://www.exosci.com/

      Hi everyone,

      I'd like to invite everyone to visit our new ExoScience site at:

      http://www.exosci.com/

      The site has been recast as a general science/technology news site.
      ExoScience now features more news from interesting scientific domains that
      were excluded from our previous astronomy-centric focus.

      Some news added in the last few days:

      * Listening for the Mars Polar Lander
      http://www.exosci.com/main/news/shownews/?id=560

      * Quantum mirage may allow atom-scale circuits
      http://www.exosci.com/main/news/shownews/?id=539

      * Cloning without embryos
      http://www.exosci.com/main/news/shownews/?id=448

      * Time in Reverse
      http://www.exosci.com/main/news/shownews/?id=551

      * We, Alone
      http://www.exosci.com/main/news/shownews/?id=497

      This email list will soon be integrated with our backend database to
      provide daily science news updates delivered automatically. I actually
      haven't done this yet, and it will take a few days to implement. I shall
      keep you all informed of my progress.

      Thanks!
      David Watanabe

      http://www.exosci.com/

      466MHZ PC for ONLY $449! Get your PowerSpecPC 4610 with Intel Celeron
      466MHz, 4GB-HD, 40XMaxCD-ROM, 56KModem, All for $449! Add 17 in.
      Monitor & Printer for only $209 (after MIR). MEI-Micro Center,
      America's Source for Computer Products since 1986! For details
      http://www.listbot.com/links/mei2 or call 1-888-480-4895 (Please Use
      ValueCode: PSEM005).