Re:William Henry and the Holy Grail

  • WSMITH51@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2000
      Monday night I interviewed William Henry on the TENN FILES radio program,
      KRVL 103.1FM, Tucson. Mr. Henry has written 3 books and is in the process of
      writing his 4th. He has been a guest on the Art Bell show twice, other
      numerous radio programs, and speaks at conferences around the world. Please
      check out his web site for an amazing story of his research into the Holy
      Grail and the Ark of the Covenant............ <A
      HREF="http://www.williamhenry.net/">Untitled</A>
      .............www.williamhenry.net/

      Thanks,

      Sandy Nichols