THE 'X' ZONE MAGAZINE

  • Rob McConnell - Executive Producer 610 C
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2000
      I am publishing THE 'X' ZONE MAGAZINE, that will come out every two weeks.
      50 cents an issue sold will go into a fund for research of the paranormal
      and parapsychology. I would like to know if you would be interested in writing
      articles for the magazine. In exchnage I will give you a 1/4 page ad. The
      articles would be no more than 1000 words and I would appreciate art work to
      be printed with it. The magazine will be in full colour, and sold in Canada
      and the United States. All files should be sent in txt format and I would
      need the articles by Fenruary 24/00.

      Your Canadian Friend & Colleague,

      Rob McConnell.
    • Dirk Vander Ploeg
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2000
        Rob
        Every two months, not weeks.
        Dirk

        Lynx Canada Inc.
        Website Hosting and Design
        952 Main St. E.
        Hamilton, Ontario L8M 1M8
        905 312-4545 F 905 312-9312
        email: sales@... website: www.lynxcanada.com

          Dear Rob

          I have written an article: Einstein's Lost Theory . Would you be interested in it?

          Thanks Roger Anderton
          R.J.Anderton@...

          Einstein's Lost Theory

          The reason why the UFO mystery cannot be solved hinges on Einstein's lost theory.

          Einstein embroiled in politics that distorts the physics

          Einstein had the misfortune of becoming a celebrity at the wrong time. In 1919, the British confirmed his general theory by astronomical observations during a solar eclipse. He became an overnight superstar. Unfortunately the Germans had just lost the first world war, and needed a scape goat. To the German general public, Einstein as a pacifist, could have appeared to have been working in collaboration with the enemy (the British). It was the wrong time to announce such an event. Einstein fitted the requirements for a scapegoat. Certain people in Germany started organising large meetings protesting against Einstein's theory, based on prejudice instead of physics issues. These meetings eventually evolved into the Nazi rallies. Hatred was directed at Einstein, and being a Jew, it might have spilled over into awakening German latent feelings of anti-Semitism, as the hatred spilled over into the people he came from. The seeds for World War 2 were thus sown.

          Einstein became embroiled in politics, that gave people political reasons for not wanting to believe his physics. After World War 2, Einstein was accused of being a communist, and got caught in McCarthyism. It became: The Germans hated him for being Jewish, the British hated him for being German (the enemy), the Americans hated him for being a communist and the Russians hated him for being a capitalist.

          Stanley Golberg in his book Understanding Relativity reports that people have different interpretations of his theory depending upon what culture they have been brought up in. In other words people had political reasons to not wanting to understand Einstein's physics in the way that Einstein intended. Einstein's theory of Relativity has been misunderstood.

          In this climate of not wanting to believe Einstein's physics, Heisenberg in 1925 came up with a subatomic theory called Quantum Mechanics. Einstein said the theory was wrong. The majority of physicists readily accepted the new theory and rejected Einstein. It appears to me, that the physicists did this for reasons that were mainly nonscientific, but they cloaked their real reasons, and gave other excuses.

          In a letter to Max Born dated 4 December, 1926, Einstein says about Quantum Mechanics as developed by Heisenberg + co:

          .......an inner voice tells me that it is not yet the real thing. The theory says a lot, but does not really bring us any closer to the secret of the `old one'[ means God]. I, at any rate, am convinced that He is not playing at dice.

          Max Born was a believer in the theory that Einstein was rejecting, and was disappointed to hear Einstein rejecting the theory merely on a feeling of intuition. (1)

          The physics community readily latched onto these ideas- that Einstein was rejecting a theory for nonscientific reasons coupled together with a strange belief in God. In other words, Einstein's protests against Quantum Mechanics were dismissed as being mainly philosophical arguments that were nonscientific. But there is evidence that Einstein had an alternative theory to Quantum Mechanics:

          In an undated letter to Max Born around 1927, Einstein says:

          ........Last week I handed in a short paper to the Academy, in which I show that one can attribute quite definite movements to Schrodinger's wave mechanics, without any statistical interpretation. This will shortly be published in the minutes of the meetings.

          Max Born says that he cannot remember what the theory was about, and that it has disappeared without trace. (2)

          This is Einstein's lost theory! The reason why the UFO mystery cannot be solved, hinges on it. Quantum Mechanics from Heisenberg +co is based on a statistical interpretation. Thus Einstein had a different theory to Quantum Mechanics. I wonder what that theory was? (3)

          As in much of UFOlogy, the most interesting data that could absolutely confirm a fact mysteriously disappears. There is no other reference to this lost theory in other articles I have researched on Einstein. This "scrap" is all that is left to us, but it is sufficient to expose that something is being covered up and that modern physics is wrong.

          The conventional explanation that the physics establishment would like us to believe is that - Einstein rejected Quantum Mechanics purely for philosophical reasons. But from this single scrap of information above, we now know that Einstein had a different theory, and it was not a purely philosophical rejection . This theory could of course have been wrong. If it is wrong, it would still be interesting to know why this theory is wrong. But since the theory is lost we have no explanation for why it may or may not be wrong. If it were wrong, and we had it then may be someone else working on it could succeed where Einstein failed and make the theory work. But we are denied even that, because the theory is mysteriously lost. Something is thus covered up.

          The ETI visitation possibility.

          There are various science articles about the possibility of interstellar space travel. The main thinking on this is : The distances to the stars is so vast that it would take a very long time to travel through interstellar space. If one were restricted to speeds of say 20 miles per second, which is about one ten thousandth the speed of light, it would take tens of thousands of years. Such long journey times make interstellar travel seem very difficult and not very feasible. Within this physics, the ETI visitation scenario does not seem very likely.

          However, there are articles like Lawrence H Ford and Thomas A Roman's Negative Energy, Wormholes and Warp Drive, (4) that talk about space ships that might be able to go faster than light. They point out that contrary to popular misconception Einstein's relativity does not forbid such travel. However, these articles point out that Quantum Mechanics places restrictions on the physics, that then makes it seem near impossible. So, the establishment faith that ETIs are not visiting can be preserved.

          Now what if Quantum Mechanics were wrong? What if there were a better theory, namely Einstein's lost theory, that could remove the difficulties with faster than light travel. Frank Drake and others, have pointed out that it would be unlikely that we are the only intelligent species in the universe, and vain to think that we are the most technologically advanced. So, given something as theoretically possible, it seems reasonable that some one out there could be advanced enough to have the technology to make interstellar travel a reality. The ETI visitation possibility would seem much more likely.

          But we do not have that theory of physics. Instead we have Einstein's theory of relativity that is misunderstood by many people (alot of them physicists) and a theory - Quantum Mechanics that the physicists have an absolute belief in.

          It is strange that we do not have this lost theory of Einstein. There has been no contrary theory for Quantum Mechanics to compete against. No other theory that Quantum Mechanics had to prove itself better than, because it mysterious disappeared. Physicists are generally all agreed that it is a scandal that Einstein's General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics cannot be joined together, because they are inconsistent with each other. Einstein's approach to quantum phenomenon, would probably have been more consistent to his relativity theory, and we would have one unified theory of physics, instead of two separate contradictory theories. It seems that someone did not want us to have the necessary theoretical physics to solve the UFO mystery.

          References and Footnotes

          (1) The Born - Einstein Letters : correspondence between Albert Einstein and Hedwig Born from 1916 to 1955 with commentaries by Max Born, translated by Irene Born, MacMillan , UK 1971, p 91

          (2) ibid. p 96

          (3) Einstein during much of the latter half of his life got involved in trying to find a theory that combined gravity and electricity, and lost interest in trying to find a theory to the subatomic realm. I wonder if he did that because he already had found the subatomic theory?

          (4) Scientific American Jan 2000, the article also talks about the possibility of time travel, but I dismiss that as based on misunderstanding Einstein, for reasons talked about in this article.