DEBRIS FILOM

  • Philip Mantle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2000
      I know a lot of you have heard enough with regards to the alien autopsy
      film, but when section of the film that has gone largely unnoticed is the
      so-called 'debris film'.

      I have not heard of any FX artists comment on it, language experts,
      engineers etc, other than Dennis Murphy and Adriano Forgione.

      There are those who belive that the 'glyphs' depicted on the debris film
      spell out 'VIDEO TV' but in reality if you used this translation they
      would in fact spell out 'VIDEO O TV'.

      Many years ago I sent copies of the stills from the film to two museums
      in Britain, neither of which could identify them.

      I was therefore cuious to know what others think of this section of film
      and whether or not those experts listed above have indeed commented on
      it.

      As I'm not on the list I would be most interested to hear what you have
      to say regarding the debris film and I can be contacted direct at:
      pmquest@...

      Many thanks,

      Philip Mantle.