Voor Charlie: Mysterious Circle Discovered in Miami

  • Jeroen Kumeling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 1999
      Hier wat meer achtergrond informatie:
      -

      Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 18:27:51 -0800
      From: Dr. Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo <pharaoh@...>
      To: UFO UpDates <updates@...>
      Subject: Mysterious Circle Discovered in Miami

      Archaeologist have discovered a prehistoric circle
      (38-foot-diameter) cut into the limestone bedrock in downtown
      Miami. The structure looks like an astronomical observatory,
      calendar or almanac(?). Also the archaeologists found two
      primitive axes produced by Maya civilization.

      We have posted the Press Release and the Miami Herald article,
      with photos and maps. We will visit the site, by appointment,
      next week and will keep you pending development.

      Visit: Miami UFO Reporter
      http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/1341/index.html

      Virgilio Sanchez-Ocejo
      Miami UFO Center

      UFO UpDates - Toronto - updates@...
      A UFO & Related Phenomena E-Mail List operated
      by Errol Bruce-Knapp - 416-691-0716

      UFO UpDates Archives are available at:
      http://www.ufomind.com/ufo/updates

      'Strange Days...Indeed' - available live via
      Real Audio 11:00pm EST, Sunday nights at:
      www.cfrb.com/cfrb.ram