OT: Out of the hospital

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
      Hello all,

      I've been in hospital during the past weeks recovering from the
      Crohn's disease. I'm very glad to be back home now and I'm feeling
      rather well, although still a bit weak.

      I'd like to thank all who've sent me encouraging email messages and
      postcards during the past weeks. Thank you all!

      Bests and read you later,

      Frits Westra -- fwestra@...
    • rinus nienhuis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
        GELUKKIG !FRITS DAT JE ER WEER UIT BENT !

        Met vriendelijke groet van rinus